Join our server on Discord

Taking a trip down digimemory lane
Just stopped by to check in on my old stomping ground. I've been watching the Digimon box sets (just about to finish 02) and it has made me nostalgic for all the old Digimon things I used to enjoy. It's amazing how much my life has changed since I first saw the show... watching again has sparked my interest in drawing and writing again, looking forward to taking a shot at some digimon creations.

So hi everyone, especially Unknown, Wise, and SnK.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hey. I'm still here. I stop by every day. Why? Because this place is still here.

But hey, Adventure 01 is on Nick Toons, 02 should be soon and Xros Wars/Fusion should be on Vortex soon. So maybe we can get interest in a new season soon.
Should get to seeing Xros Season 2 sometime this decade. And Savers.

I've been busy writing comic-book like original fiction lately, but I don't post them here because nobody cares. I still like to check around to see everything's fine though!

Hi Reclaimer. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah I don't have cable so watching on Nick isn't really an option right now. Not a problem though.

I'm waiting for them to announce the dubbed box set of Data Squad/Savers, it's one of my favorite seasons! I'm not really caring much for Xros Was hunters, I only have 4 episodes left to watch and I know the last one is a team up but it's just not all that interesting to me as of yet. I hope whatever the next series is comes in strong.

What kind of fiction Dragon?

Well, Young Hunters is pretty much just a placeholder. Sad since Yuu gets a lot of important things done. (mostly getting his digimon back).

But Xros Wars/Fusion is on local TV. Vortex is on The CW.
(07-30-2013 03:50 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well, Young Hunters is pretty much just a placeholder. Sad since Yuu gets a lot of important things done. (mostly getting his digimon back).

But Xros Wars/Fusion is on local TV. Vortex is on The CW.

Just finished up Young Hunters...the last 4 episodes were really pretty solid. It's kind of disappointing to see Taiguru be the "hero" in the company of the others but I think that's just because he's the first goggle boy I didn't like and that didn't change a whole lot during the series. Now to work on the Digimon Tamers box set...looking forward to it a lot, it's easily in my top 3 (the three being Adventures, Savers, and Tamers, not sure in which order though).

They didn't have enough to change with him but glad you like the DVD set.
Hey Reclaimer, I've been doing the same recently. Those box sets are awesome, huh? I'm on Season 3 right now. Not too many children's shows hold up well with age, but Digimon captured a sense of wonder and adventure that few shows can manage. As I watched Season 1, I realized how much the background score subtly played into that. Anyway, good to see you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Watching Savers right now. Started a bit ago; I'm up to after Belphemon gets his ass kicked. Damn this is nothing like the PS2 game lol. Still fun. Loved the Royal Knights assembling, that was simply badass.

And Reclaimer, I have a modest collection of fetish stories. Realized I had a kink for transformation so I began to write plots where normal girls in a somewhat normal world (ours) find themselves in situations where they end up transformed in anthropomorphic animals.

One of them, Charlotte Richards, or Charlie, is the main star in a series of action/comedy stories where she's a super-heroine of sorts, kind of like Spider-Man. Since I'm a Spidey fan, I try to honor him with this lol. It's kinda well-seen in FurAffinity.

Other than that, macrophile stories!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know, I was just thinking while reading on Fanfiction.net that there needs to be more Digimon stories. Or maybe it was that I couldn't find any M rated fics on there with human/digimon. I blame FFN.