Join our server on Discord

acejt private roleplays
Saki: *blush* oh Jason <3 ^#^
Hana: ^^ *starts to gently push Isumo* <3
Yui and Isumo: Wheeeeeee.. ^^
Ember: Mmm... Zzzzz... <3
Oda: Mmmmm... more!!! *pushes his head all the way in* <3 ohhh...
Katie: uh-huh ^^ <3
Tsuneo: oww :( can me come with you momma papa?
Toshiaki: sure ^#^ my uke <3
Kate: ^^ *eats* mmm.. delicious! just as I remember it mom <3
Mom: I'm glad! ^^
Aimi: ........
Chinuri: *loosens the hug* well... When young dragons become 6 dragon years old (50 human years) they are taught to turn into a human form! They are then tested by being taken into a human town like the one your from.. and they with their parent must remain human and get used to being in that form and mix in with the humans...
(<3)
Suzume: >##< Whisp.. <3 *gently picks him up and hugs him the best she can* <3 ^#^
jason: ^#^ *blush*..l..let us go then <3
chris: ^^ aww *pushing* <3
tails: zzzz mmmm
konton: D'X O#O NOOOOooooooommmmphhhhh!!!!! *shlurk* *his head is finally swallowed by her hungry pussy as she shoves him in all the way* <3
ace:...umm..no were sorry son..<3
chico: :3 mmm hehe ^#^ *snuggles*
lucario: ^^ mmm eating* <3
kenshi:....*listins*
whisp: :3 <3 hehe ^#^ yay! <3
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Saki: ok ^#^ <3
Hana: so sweet ^^ <3 *pushing*
Yui and Isumo: wheeeeee ^^
Ember: Mmmmm.. <3 zzzzz..
Oda: ohhhmmmm.. <3 :3
Tsuneo: Owww :( *hugs them* ok momma papa
Katie: Awwww *hugs back* we love you Tsuneo! You know we would if we could but we don't want anything happening to you! *kisses his head* <3
Toshiaki: mmmm.. *snuggles back holding him close*
Kate: *eating* ^^ <3
Mom: *starts eating* ^^
Katsuro, Emiko and Yuji: ^^ :T
Aimi: ......
Chinuri: my father taught me when I got that age and it all went alright until the test...
Suzume: *gently kisses his head* ^##^ <3
jason: ^#^ *gets up takeing her hand and leads her to the bathroom* <3
chris: ^^ yeah they are! *wings extend and brush hanas* O.O oo *shudders a little but it barely noticable* ^#^ heh. <3 *pushing*
tails: zzzzz mmm *stuck firmly on her dick* <3
konton: DX nooooo sis! you big meanie! let me out!!! *struggles in her pussy as she just sits down with her leg spread and fingers her bum dripping cum all over the cave floor* <3
ace: aww its ok ^^ *hugs back and kisses his cheek* (:3 this is the dual blade boss fight! thats why they have to go becuse of new boss room!)
chico:..^#^ mmm seme...i feel so safe..<3
lucario: ^^ mmm *enjoying the meal* <3
tamashi:...im heading home.......
kenshi:..t..the test?
whisp: :3 hehe *flutters wings* <3 ^#^ is you happy now? :3 <3
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Saki: ^#^ <3
Hana: hehe.. *smiles* awww <3 ^^ *holds his hand as she pushes Isumo*
Yui and Isumo: wheeeeee.. ^^
Ember: mmmmm.. <3
Oda: Mmmmmm.. Hehehe.. >=3 <3
Katie: we will be back as soon as we can Tsuneo! ^^ <3
Tsuneo: yeah *holding tightly to them* :(
(Yush! :3)
Toshiaki: Mmmm.. Yeah ^#^ <3
Kate: ^^ <3 *eating happily*
Mom: ^^ *eating*
Katsuro, Emiko and Yuji: yummy! ^^
Aimi: you are?! Uhh.. I guess I'll go find a place.. *not sure how she will get home* a roof or tree...:/ *thinks*
Chinuri: yeah.. My father took me to a human town and we as humans blended in fine but.. One of the kings men spotted us.. He saw my eyes which are the only thing that don't change.. And well..
(The only way to tell a dragon in human form is by their eyes which are different colours and instead of circular pupils they are slits, like a cats! :3 <3)
Suzume: uh-huh ^##^ *smiles* I missed you! <3
jason: ^#^ *now in the shower*..uhh d..do you need a hand? undressing? <3 *blush*
chris: ^^ *smiles and blush's a little and accepts her hand while he push's yui* <3
tails:..zzzzzz mmm *ember wakes up with tails stuck on her dick and most of his body hidden between her breasts she looks and oda compleately unaware and wondering where konton is* (:3 ember and tails will never find out! <3)
konton: D'X SIS!!! LET ME OUT NOW!!!! dont be soo mean!!! *struggles his entire body stuck in her pussy as she continues to drip cum steadily every few seconds becuse of him* <3
ace: awww its ok ^^ but its too dangerous for you to come with us! <3 and we care about you! i tell you what ill bring you something back! hows that? <3
chico: ^##^ mmm *rubbing bum against him becuse toshi has his dick inside* <3 i love you seme...my master...<3 *hugs*
lucario: ^^ mm *nearly finished* <3
tamashi:..>.>..huh?...what are you talking about?...you dont want to come back with me then? well i guess thats fine if thats what you want....*he says begining to walk away from her*
kenshi:...im sorry to hear that...<3
(:3 ok then! <3)
whisp: :3 but me was soo cozy! ^#^ <3 hehe

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Saki: I.. If you don't mind my love.. <3 ^#^
Hana: awww ^^ <3 *pushing*
Yui and Isumo: wheeeeeee... ^^
Ember: Mmmmmm.. <3 *rubs herself a little*
Oda: ohhhh.. <3 :3
(Ok! :3 <3)
Katie: yeah! ^^ <3
Tsuneo: ok! :( *hugs them tightly* be safe momma papa
Toshiaki: I love you too!! Mmmmm.. *hugs back* ^##^ <3 my uke
Kate: ^^ *almost finished too* <3
Mom: ^^ *eating*
Aimi: oh.. You sure? I mean I could always.. I guess I wouldn't mind! I'd be grateful for it!
Chinuri: I got captured and the king, that Takeshi, alone forced me to reveal myself.. I was young so I didn't understand who and what he was and I was scared! <3
(:3 <3)
Suzume: I know ^#^ <3
jason: ^#^ with your stunning beuty? of course not! *jason says as he slowly starts to remove her top for her* <3
chris: ^^ yeah *pushing as well* <3
tails: ^##^ mmm zzzz <3 *asleep as ember rubs her pussy* <3
konton: >##< mmmmphhhhh!!!! let me go!! *struggleing* <3
ace: ^^ aww we will! *Kisses his head and hugs back* <3
chico: :3 hehe ^##^ mmm my seme! <3
lucario: ^^ *happily finishs*
tamashi:..well i got you here didnt i?.....*looks away and opens his hand waiting for her*...well? are you gonna take it or not?
kenshi:.......*hugs her a little tighter* <3
whisp :3 <3 ^#^ hehe

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Saki: *blushes* ^#^ <3
Hana: *cuddles up to Chris happily, still pushing Isumo on the swing* ^^ <3
Yui and Isumo: Wheeeee ^^
Ember: Mmmmm.. <3 *makes her dick wiggle a little inside Tails* <3 mmmm
Oda: ohhmmmm.. Brother so tasty! <3 :3
Katie: we will be back as soon as we can! *hugs back* <3 you'll be ok here for a while! *kisses him* *turns to ace* you can chance the security settings right?!
Tsuneo: me will momma papa *snuggles* :3
Toshiaki: mmmm.. My uke! <3
Kate: *also finishes* mmm.. Delicious! <3 ^^
Mom: I'm glad *finishing hers*
Katsuro, Emiko and Yuji: *taking their last mouthfuls* :3 uh-huh
Aimi: *takes it* o.. Ok thank you! *smiles, blushing a little*
(She's hasn't held a boys hand so that's why! :3 <3 showing her cute side!)
Chinuri: *hugs back* my father rescued me without revealing himself! Luckily! *head on his shoulder* <3
Suzume: *kisses his head gently again* ^#^ <3
jason: ^#^ *takes her botoms off* <3 your beutifull
chris: ^#^ *snuggles back up still pushing* <3
tails:..>##< ohh mm *wakes up* huh? O##O *still stuck on her dick* <3
konton: >##< mmmmphhhh!!!!! *struggleings* SIS!!!!!! DX let me go! <3
ace: ^^ ok then so <3
chico: :3 hehe <3 ^#^ <3
lucario: ^^ <3
tamashi:.....*teliports*
(:3 ok well same for tamashi except he hasnt got a cute side he is too uptight!)
kenshi: im glad...<3
whisp: :3 hehe *giggles* ^#^ :3 wuv you!

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds