Join our server on Discord

Broken.
Just as the title says...broken.

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/Broken.gif
Something wrong mon amigo?
Well, this is a cry for help if i've ever seen one...
That things ugly.

Reminds me of the masks that used to chase ya around in super mario brothers #2.

Dude get a fuckin life, ya know. I really dont wanna deal with this shit right now. Look at vimmy, hes two steps away from killing himself half the time. Thought you had god and shit to help ya through stuff.

damn.
*blinks* i'm not gonna kill myself.... I haven't been even close for a long long time ^_^ I'm happy now!

but it'd be helpful if Ange would post what's getting him upset rather than leaving it to guesswork ^_^ can't help otherwise!
*falls over backwards*

Huh? Did I say that there was an emotional, intangible propability playing out in this? No. There is, off hand, little to none attached to it. Other than for its begging that is.

I realized that (yet again) that my life is mainly situated around school, and the rest around this computer so I can simply feel out the rest of the day. That's it. I have nothing else to do with my time except for Sunday when I go to church. I can't really get a job other than for farming (which I despise to no end), and so, until summer begins and I can start looking for a paying job suitable to me, this means I'll be looking forwards to a lot of time in doors (I'm not an out doors type of person obviously). So, when I realized this, I felt a little depressed, and the idea for this just popped into my head.

So, quickly pushing my saddness aside, I drew this picture using paint. So, in short, while the beggings were emotional, the majority of its creatioin, however, was not. I just drew it to see if I could, and, seeing that I did somewhat of a good job on it, I decided to show it around a little. So, no, I am not in a depressed state at the moment. lol

On another note, am I the only one who thinks this picture would make a good wallpaper for your computer?