Join our server on Discord

[Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte]
The light from overhead reflected off both their hot and bothered bodies, a thin layer of sweat strewn across their shimmering fur, giving off a subtle shine. Pressing into his mate's smooth tongue grazing his cheek, Dash clasped his muzzle onto Prowl's neck, working his way up slowly as he fondled and nipped gently on his ear. "Intense as that was... I think it's safe to say that we worked up more than enough sweat, ya sexy beast!" he said, lapping his long slick tongue upside the coyote's cheek. "How 'bout we wash ourselves down first and go from there." hooking his hand across his friends broad shoulder, as they both strut in the direction of the stairwell leading down to the locker room.

"I've got to tell you, you totally caught me by surprise. I've always liked you ever since we first met and couldn't get you outta my head, but I never thought I had the slightest chance with you, so I never had the balls to make a move." he said matter-of-factly. "I mean, your smart, have a great sense of humor, handsome as all hell..." he said while speaking out loud what was on his mind, tilting his head up slightly, brushing his mane back as they wandered down the stairs. The horse laughed at himself. "Well, I'm just glad to finally have you here, it's a dream come true spending some quality time with you, bud." as they moved past the last set of lockers, the entry way to the showers visible just up ahead.

A short table sat in the corner, a plethora of stacks of fresh clean towels stacked neatly across its surface. Nabbing up two for the both of them, Dash turned and draped the coyote's towel around his neck. " After you good sir~" the horse said in ritzy high pitch voice, bowing slightly as he gestured his friend toward the showers. While Prowl strode past him, Dash chuckled as he playfully snapped his towel against the sexy coyote's pert ass. Smirking as he recalled a faint rumor about Prowl's *fortunate* sensitivity issues that he hides, striding quickly beside the coyote as he slapped his butt cheek that he had stricken as they made their way in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte] - by Dashte - 04-30-2013, 05:01 AM