Join our server on Discord

[Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte]
Heart 
This is a Private RP between Dashte and Frisk (moi)! Please refrain from posting here if you aren't either of us, please and thank you!

[The Story So Far]

[Dashte]

Dashte strolls up along the roadside curb, taking in the late afternoon glow of the setting sun, an old retro diner coming into view just before the next intersection. He briskly approaches the door and walks in, bearing a bright smile. A young waitress greets him. "I'll grab the table near the windows please."

He follows the waitress down the aisle, appreciating the old 70's & 80's pictures and memorabilia strewn across the walls and ceiling. Sitting down and ordering a cup of coffee while waiting for a good friend to arrive.

[Prowler]

There was always that… excitement deep down whenever Prowl went somewhere new.

You'd think that after all the things he'd gone through as ZODIAC Operative, from wrangling a velociraptor clone of Elvis to beating a giant drug dealer into submission with the sword in the stone (stone still attached), that things would cease being exciting for him.

But that really wasn't the case.

A grizzled war veteran, an agent of the shadows, and a living weapon on the run…

The 34 year old man couldn't believe he had the butterflies!

-It had just been… such a long time since he had been in what was essentially a “date”.

Standing outside the diner, the coyote allowed his old habits take hold for a moment or two, scanning the area and establishing the quickest access to a firearm (he never carried one on his person) and the most efficient route of escape, he smacked himself across the muzzle and told himself to think more like a civilian.

This was a nice diner, and it reminded him of a much simpler time. He sighed in nostalgia at the trinkets of past eras, the sweet 70s and bangin' 80s, where he grew up as Wylie Evans.

Entering the diner, he put on suave, roguishly charming smile that he had naturally developed, not as an agent of subterfuge, but a man of charm and seduction. He didn't stand out too much; he stood at 6'4" and wore a pair of shades that hid his sulfur yellow eyes (beautiful or terrifying, he preferred to play it safe by keeping them hidden), a denim jacket, sans the sleeves, so his arms and broad shoulders were in plain view, while a simple white muscle shirt that clung to his muscular torso, a pair of camouflage patterned pants and army boots. Nothing too thuggish (he hoped).

Skimming over the patrons, he smiled warmly as he recognized the horse from the sole picture he had online. He spread his arms slightly as he padded over to the horse's table. "Dash!" He greeted with a warm chuckle. "That you, man?" He asked, his deep, masculine voice tinged with a slight Brooklyn accent, was very friendly and surprisingly docile for the military man.

[Dashte]

"It sure is!" The horse said. "It's good to finally see you!" Rising up and patting his friend on the arm. "Did you find the place alright?" he asked smiling.

[Prowler]

"Oh yeah, not a hitch! Swallowed a few bugs, but hey, fuck me for taking a motorcycle, right?" The coyote chuckled, thumping the horse's shoulder in a friendly manner before he took the seat adjacent to him. "Huh, you're a lot bigger in person." He smiled cheekily, and though his sunglasses hid his eyes, he was certainly giving his friend the ol’ once-over.

"I think this calls for a proper introduction!" He offers the stallion his hand to shake. "Prowler Dharke. You know me better as BigDaddy75 on the board and Coyote_Ugly on skype. Were you warned about meeting people online, young man?" He sneered in playful manner, pretending the horse did not already know his name. They've been friends for ages, after all!

[Dashte]

"Well sounds like you already had good meal on your way over." he said, chuckling. He reaches over to grasp the coyote's hand for a firm yet playful handshake. "Dashte Tavas. And who are you calling young man! Last I checked you’re not too far ahead of me ya old geezer! He said in a sharp joking tone.

Peering outside the window he spots Prowler's sleek ride parked just out front. "She's a real beut'! I've always wanted to get one of my own." He said, taking notice to the shades still on his friends snout. "I bet you were blasting I wear my sunglasses at night while you were cruising on down here, huh? He said teasingly.

[Prowler]

"Ehh, I could use a litte somethin' to wash those suckers down with, now that you mention it." He admires Dash's firm grip, squeezing his hand amiably in return. "Well I never!" Prowl took on a mock-lordly accent. "I oughta put you over my knee and give you a spankin'!" He grins, leaning over to speak in a deep, sultry, but playful whisper. "But you might just be into that sorta thing."

Casting his gaze out the window, he smiled at the Harley Davidson he had chained up outside. It was one of those bigger bikes, loud and powerful. "Ah yeah, Harley. My pride and joy." He smiled at the bike dreamily. "If'n you want, I can take you out for a spin sometime, maybe give you a few riding lessons."

Prowl laughed at the stallion's teasing. "Afraid I wouldn't be able to hear anything over my baby's roaring!"

He tapped his shades as the horse brought attention to them. "I got really light-sensitive eyes. Sort of a birth-defect. See?" He pushes them down slightly, showing Dash his intense and unnaturally bright yellow eyes. They were practically glowing. "Also, they're sorta like bug-deflectors out on the road!"

[Dashte]

"Whoa, That's different..." He said, noticing he was blushing as he gazed into the coyote's gleaming eyes. He quickly straightened himself upright and cleared his throat. "So how about those drinks! I'm guessing a strawberry shake with sprinkles on top, right? He said snickering. Winking one eye and gesturing at him.

[Prowler]

Chuckling, Prowl straightened up in his seat and leaned back slightly so his broad chest pushed out from within that denim vest with the frayed sleeves. "That sounds nice, actually. They got burgers and fries here, yeah? Cuz I think I haven't eaten all day."

[Dashte]

"You're in luck, they have some of the best burgers in the city right here!" Smiling broadly he reared his head up and waved for the waitress. "I'll take the hotdog combo with everything and Chocolate N' Vanilla twist shake, please. And this gent will have the house special burger!" He then caught himself and turned to Prowler with an apologetic face. "How'd you like it done, man?"

[Prowler]

"Medium rare." Prowl nodded and smiled at the waitress. "And I make that two of those Chocolate n' Vanilla twist shakes, thanks!"

He chuckled at the horse resing his cheek against his knuckle as he gazed into the horse's eyes. "Y'know... it's kinda refreshing having someone take the lead." He smiled at the horse approvingly. "You're like, the first guy I've eaten out with since, well, ever! I like it."

[Dashte]

The horse tries to hide his blushing cheeks, folding his sculpted forearms behind his head and leaning back and grinning shyly. The buttons of his flannel shirt holding strong from the extra strain added from his chiselled pronounced pecs pressing firmly against the soft fabric.

"Same here, I rarely get the chance to hang out anymore! I'm really glad you could make it out here for the week. There's so much to do and see out here!

[Prowler]

Prowl noticed the horse's blush, but spared him the embarrassment by holding out on a comment. Besides, shy fellas were cute, and though he didn't normally go for men, Dash had a physique he could admire. Boy was built like a brick house and a hundred times more eye-catching. "Well, the night's still young! What do you think we'll get to do after dinner?" He asks with genuine excitement.

"You got gyms around here, right? Or did ya get those sick pythons lifting bales of hay or something?" He nodded at the horse's muscular arms and powerful chest. He could picture the stallion as a farmboy, wearing nothing but a pair of denim overalls, his sweaty muscles rippling as he did some heavy lifting under the sun. Sure, it was just a fantasy, but it turned a corner of his muzzle up in a subtle little smirk.

[Dashte]

"You bet! There's a gym not too far off on the other side of the river! The place is stacked with basketball courts, racket rooms, pools you name it!" Dash motioned his head toward the tree line across the street. "We can hit it up afterwards and go for a few rounds of lifting. How well do you swim there, bud? Think you can beat me in a race in the swimming lanes?"' He giggled, tilting his head.

[Prowler]

"I could go for some lifting. Gotta stay in shape after all! If I let myself go, it'll be pretty hard gettin' this back!" Prowl nodded, playfully lifting the hem of his shirt and knocking his knuckles against his solid, furry eight-pack. "How I swim, he asks!" The coyote laughed at himself. "I love swimmin'! I used to skinny dip all the time, when I was a boy!" He smirked. "It's been years since I did any, but I bet I can beat the pants off ya!" He challenged with a wink.

[Dashte]

Dash rubs his fingers back through his long curly mane. "Woo, I could only imagine how much it took to be able to show off those bad boys!" He said sheepishly.

"Let's not go too far back into the past now old man, don't want to have you blowing a gasket recalling back too far!" Laughing softly to himself, he then quickly threw his hands up. "I'm playing, I'm playing!" As he saw the stern face Prowl was giving off.

He slowly regained his composure. "We can go for a dip too if you’re up for it, I'm sure it'd be a blast getting to stretch out and swim after so long!"

[Prowler]

"Crunches, sit-ups and a fuckton of hardcore sex." Prowl replied matter-of-factly, as if he was being completely serious. "Keep imagining." He crossed his arms and grinned.

Prowl arched a brow at the old man comment, then playfully raised his arms in mock-disagreement. "I haven't even had my first mid-life crisis yet!" He laughs, clearly quite able to take a joke. "Sure, I'll show you how to doggy paddle."

[Dashte]

"Doggy paddle! I'll sho-" Dash was cut off midsentence as the waitress brought over both their orders and set the steaming hot plates down in front of them. "Aw finally, I was starving!" Dash took a glance at their waitresses name tag. "Thanks allot, Lucy!" He said appreciatively. Licking his snout with overzealous he dug into his meal. "Woo! hawt hawt hawt!" Dash grabbed his shake and guzzled down a few gulps to cool off his tongue.

[Prowler]

"Ha ha, you sure like them hotdogs, huh champ?" Prowl teased, licking his muzzle as his short tail wagged. "Thanks honey." He nodded at the waitress with charming little smile. He took a big chunk out of his hamburger and practically let out a blissful moan. "Mmm... oh that hits the spot... now that's a good burger!"

[Dashte]

"Heeyy, Who doesn't like a good dog once in a while!" Dash laughed, taking another generous bite. "I kind of veer away from burgers, I took a lot of heat from a bovine friend of mine whenever I'd tried, hehe!" He lifted his shake up and finished off the last of his delicious shake. "So how have things been going for you lately? I haven't heard from you in a while." He asked, casually tossing a french-fry up and catching it in mid-air, making a game out of it.

[Prowler]

"Aw, that's a shame! Sometimes it takes a good hunk of beef down your throat to quench that deep... hunger." Prowl growled in a low, playful, intentionally obscene manner. He finished his own meal in a few bites and savored his shake.

"Mmm... been pretty busy, buddy. I got work at Salami Sam's and the construction site, but I'm quittin' them to move here. The kids are a handful, but I love em to bits." He laughs. "They're at the age where they're asking... awkward questions that I ain't fit to answer. Hell if I know anything about a uterus!"

"I'd really like it if you walked me around town sometime this week, actually, so I can scout it out?" He asked the stallion, finishing up his shake. "How about you? Been up to much?"

[Dashte]

Dash gives Prowl a seductive look and smirks. "Yeah, nothing like savoring a nice hot piece of Grade A meat!" Playfully rubbing up on the coyote's pants leg up towards his thigh. "Two jobs and raising all them kids must have had you going through a loop!" He spread his arm across the length of the booth and leaned back, patting his stomach as he was satisfied from the tasty meal and drink.

"We'll set something up so I can give you a tour around the town. We'll make a day out of it!" Grabbing the complimentary toothpick at the side of the table, he popped it in the side of his muzzle and played with it. "I nailed a sweet gig down by the local farm out near the edge of the city. It' not the best of pay, but the work sure does help out when I get a lazy and miss out on the gym some days." Dash catches their waitress out of the corner of his eye and signals her for the check.

[Prowler]

Prowl arched a brow and cocked an ear with interest as he felt the horse's hand on his thigh. He chuckles and places a paw over the horse's rubbing it lightly. "Oh you have no idea! This week's like, the first breath of fresh air I've had in a while!" He laughs.

He covers his muzzle with a loose fist, letting out a quiet burp. "S'cuse me, but damn that was a good meal." He sighed, a goofy expression of satisfaction softening his features. He fished his wallet up and flipped through a bunch of bills, pulling out a crisp $50. "I got it." He chuckles. "And I'm lookin' forward to that tour!"

"Haha, well good for you. If you show me where you work out, I'll be your spotter!" He grinned. "Maybe give you a little smack on the romp to get you to gallop."

[Dashte]

“Haha! Haha! No..." The horse said smartly, bearing a broad grin. Maybe I'll show you a few exercise moves that'll have you howling." He said while sticking out his tongue, being silly. Oh, and thanks for the food! I'll make sure to treat you next time! Dash scoots out of the booth and stands tall, stretching out. He then secretly takes a 50 dollar bill from his wallet and slips it into Prowls vest when he wasn't looking.

"You all set to hit the weights? Glancing down at his watch, he raises his brow. "At this time of the night it should be pretty much vacant! We'll have the place to ourselves without any hassle of waiting around for a machine or bench to be up!" He reached around the coyote's shoulders and brought him in close while they strode towards the entrance, playfully shaking his friend from side to side.

[Prowler]

"Oh-ho! That I'd like to see!" Prowl chuckled deeply, getting up and stretching his arms over his head, his muscles tightening audibly as he flexed out and yawned a little. "Mnm... whoo boy, haven't had a night out like that in a while!" He pockets his paws, fishing out the $50 that Dash had put there. "Huh. I found 50 bucks in my vest." He noted. "Must've stuffed in there and forgotten! Lucky!"

"Hell yeah! A good meal always gets me rearin' for a good workout!" He laughs and loops his arm around his friend's waist, shaking the stallion with him. "We can have a full session all to ourselves, eh?"

"Wanna take my bike, bronco?"

[Dashte]

"Sounds good to me! It's straight up the road, maybe a 5-10 minutes ride there at best." Dash rushes over to Prowl's bike. "Shotgun! Y'know, in motorcycle terms that means I should get to drive!" he said, laughing out loud while folding his arms behind his head.

[Prowler]

"Aw no, we're doin' this safely!" Prowl hands the horse a spare helmet. "That means you're ridin' bitch." He snickered, grinning widely as he straddled the bike seat and scootched Dash further back by pressing his firm rear back against the horse's groin. "Arms around me now, and give my directions by speaking into my ear!" He thumbed up at his ears as they fitted through the slots on his helmet.

[Dashte]

"Well, I gave it a shot at least." Chuckling as he carefully positioned the helmet over the tips of his ears.

"Got it!" He cheered, giving the thumbs up and nodding enthusiastically as Prowl pointed at his ears. Dash brought his arms around Prowl's well-toned waist and nuzzled against the back of his shoulder as they drifted down the road toward the gym.

[Prowler]

The motorcycle purred to halt in front of the gym soon enough, and though it was late in the evening, Prowl was glad to see that it was still open, like the horse had said. "They open 24 hours?" The coyote asked hopefully. The gym was huge though, and it got the coyote excited.

[Dashte]

"Yup! This baby is brand spanking new too; the grand opening was just last spring!" Dash unbuckled his helmet Prowler gave him and stood beside the bike, gazing up towards the 3 story building.

"The pools and locker rooms are on the main floor, Weights on the 2nd and you get a great view up top on the 3rd floor while on the cardio machines!" His tail swishing from side to side with excitement.

[Prowler]

Tucking his helmet underneath his arm, he laughed and grabbed the horse's forearm, tugging him along into the gym. "Well c'mon! Let's get those carbs burning!" Prowler loved to keep fit. There was just something about his muscles aching in just the right spots that made him feel great. It was possible that he was also a bit of a masochist.

[Dashte]

Dash skidded along the sidewalk and jostled up the stairs as he worked to keep up with Prowl's eager pace. They reached the front entrance and wandered inside towards the front desk. The proportions of the front lobby were quite small compared to the sheer size of the entire building. Sitting behind the service desk was a doberman.

A baseball cap strewn over his face, making it apparent that it was a rather slow night at the facility. Dash raises his index finger up to his snout for prowl not to make any loud noises as they both strolled past the swinging doors into the men's main locker room. "Looks like you’re going to get a free nights trial period! Don't worry if they happen to catch on to you, though. I'll vouch for ya!"

[Prowler]

"Well aren't you a regular James Bond?" Prowl whispered playfully when he was certain they were out of earshot. He was already on high alert, blood pumping furiously so the lab-engineered chemicals running through his veins sped up the spread the toxins throughout his body, his yellow eyes now clearly glowing behind his sunglasses. He gave the horse's rump a playful smack as they entered. "Second floor, pal?"

[Dashte]

"You can say that." clasping his hands together and pointing them up in the shape of a gun. The name's Bond, Dash Bond~!” He giggled frantically. "Right, I'll race you there!" And with that he bolted towards the stairwell towards the 2nd floor. As they reached the 2nd floor doorway they entered the vast open layout that harbored a huge variety of weight machines.

Dash gestured over to his right and pointed out the rows of empty weight benches. "Ah, it's so quiet here. They should really turn on the sound for all the TV's or something or at least turn on some tunes!" Lifting 50lb weights and setting up a press bar atop one of the vacant benches. "Alright, who should go up first?"

[Prowler]

Prowl shucked his vest off and propped it down on a vest, leaving him in that tight, white tee, the cotton fabric hugging his powerful torso. He gestured gallantly for the stallion to go forth. "After you, Sir Bond." He teased, tail swishing lightly. After all, this was the stallion's gym.

Also, he wanted to see the younger male in action.

[Dashte]

Dash gazed at Prowl's physique in admiration, unbuttoning his flannel shirt and tossing it beside the coyote's vest, revealing his tight indigo t-shirt that strained against his subtle movements. He lowered his big hands down and casually lifted up his shirt up over his slab of toned abdominals up past his thick defined pecs that were earned over repetitive days bending and lifting up heavy bales of hay and tugging heavy farm machinery across the pastures.

“Don’t want to ride home soaked and reeking of B.O. for ya!" He chuckled. "You should do the same, next time we'll bring a spare change of clothes to change into." And with that he placed his hand on nearby bench and undid the buckle around his wide beefy waist and shimmied his skin-tight jeans off.

A pair of "Studwear" boxer briefs barely containing the bulge in front of his crotch. "Ah that's better~!" He grinned, winking slyly at Prowl as he wanders over to the bench he set up just prior to his non-intentional *cough* strip show.

[Prowler]

Prowl playfully wolf-whistled at the horse as he peeled off his shirt, grinning and waggling his brows at Dash suggestively. He waited for the horse to finish, admiring his broad, well-toned physique and not caring to hide his admiration of it.

"Was thinkin' of doin' the same anyway." He chuckled, reaching forward and sensually tracing a fingertip over Dash's chest, trailing it over the thick definition of along the side of one of his pecs. "Nice chest, Dash. You do a lot of heavy lifting, huh?" He complimented, before reaching up and slipping his shades off so his eyes, now a warm golden color, gazed fondly into the stallions.

He padded over to his vest and tucked the sunglasses into the front pocket, leaning over and giving the horse a great view of his firm, masculine ass.
Having very much enjoyed his friend's show, the coyote decided to give him one in return. He crossed his forearms over each other and gripped the sides of his shirt, pulling upward so the cotton fabric smoothly slipped upward, revealing his sculpted abs and toned waists one pair at a time, followed by the broad, steely mounds of his pecs, honed through years of rigorous, borderline torturous combat training and body sculpting. He winked at the horse coyly, turning away to prop a foot up onto a bench, undoing his shoelaces and stepping out of his boots, one foot at a time. He tugged his socks off his large feet, tucking them away into his boots, and hiding his boots underneath the bench.

Finally, with his muscular back still against the horse, he undid his belt and pushed his pants down to his ankles, bending over so his dark blue, square-cut boxer briefs pulled tightly over his sculpted, surprisingly rounded and pert asscheeks, clenching them for the horse's pleasure before straightening up and stepping out of his pants.

He turned to face the stallion, crossing his arms over his bare chest. His thick, flaccid length seemed to barely fit into his underwear, the girth forming a lewd, sexy bulge toward his hip. "I'll be sure to bring my gym shorts along next time." He grinned.

[Dashte]

Dash giggles as he feels the coyote's finger trail along his chest, putting in the extra effort to flex for him. "I do plenty, on and off the job." He chuckled, rubbing the rear of his neck bashfully. As Prowl began to take off his shades, he couldn't believe what he saw. His friend’s eyes were glowing with an incredible golden hue.

Dash couldn't help but gaze back in awe, soon realizing his maw was agape. He quickly shook his head and tried start up a topic to avoid Prowl from teasing him about it, but paused as he saw the coyote begin to lift up his shirt.

Dash couldn't believe what an incredible body his friend was sporting. He was beginning to worry he might lose it and bust out with a hard on. Prowl didn't do much to help as he turned around and undressed showing off his amazing ass.

"God damn, I knew this was gonna turn out to bite me in the ass!" He thought to himself. He reached down to fuddle with his growing erection as it was wrestling to escape the tight confines of his briefs. Trying to cover up his more than obvious bulge that now rose up all the way past the waist band, his wide flare showing well past his navel.

He gasped as Prowl was nearly finished, turning around to hide his lewd state. "Yeah! Can't believe we forgot about a change of clothes, huh?! Hahaha!" He snickered nervously. "I think I'm gonna head to the john real quick, gotta take a massive leak! Get yourself warmed up with some stretching so you don't bust a nut!" He shouted out playfully as he ran (or more appropriately waddled) back toward stairwell, down to the men's locker-room.

[Prowler]

"Bust a nut?" The coyote wondered silently, a provocative grin teasing the corners of his muzzle up. "Sure, take your time." Prowl complied casually, so as to not make the horse nervous.

The coyote's keen ears picked up on Dash's frantic heartbeats and tone, pitch and cadence of his voice, coupled with the scent of the male's musk and arousal, he did not need the super-computer calculations his brain put together to tell that the horse had a little- or rather- a large predicament in the downstairs department.

Poor, sweet Dash. Prowl started doing his stretches, surprisingly limber for his build, as he considered his options. What could he do for his horsie pal?

[Dashte]

"C'mon, c'mon! Go down already!" Dash leaned up against the bathroom stall door as he closed his eyes, trying to think up something to take his mind off of his visiting friend’s tight, hot body. "Grandma nude, Grandma in the nude!~" Dash clinches his eyes shut and shutters. "Aw finally..." He sighed in relief as his massive erection slowly receded back below his boxerbriefs.

"Raptor Jesus Christ, me and my big fat mouth!" He muttered to himself, banging his clenched fist against the stall. "Should of just went out for drinks or show him around a few of the clubs. Now I have to fight myself to keep cool so I don't freak him out too much. The guy's as straight as an arrow! Prowl's even got kids." The dejected horse let out a long winded sigh.

Turning around slowly, he unlocked the stall and made his way over to the sinks lined up against the wall. While giving his hands a quick rinse and shutting off the water, bringing his gaze up toward the mirror perched in front of him.

"Ok!" Closing his eyes and taking a long deep breath and exhaling. "You got this, Dash! Don't mess this up!" He said winking at himself and throwing up the Fonz gesture. He shook his head, snorting softly as he made his way back up towards the 2nd floor weight room.

As he made his way past the door frame into the expansive room, he saw his friend Prowl stretching away and loosening up. Cringing as he saw his rock hard body at work. He quickly snapped out of his daze and shouted over to the coyote "Whoo-wee, sorry 'bout that, mate! You ready for an intense workout?” Slapping his hands together eagerly and rubbing them together.

[Prowler]

Prowl had been on the floor, legs splayed out slightly and was in the middle of touching the toes on one foot with both paws when Dash returned. He beamed and pushed himself back off the mat, his tight muscles rippling as he rotated his sturdy shoulders.

"Hey, welcome back! Did you wash your hands?" He teased, turning back to face the bench and fishing his phone out of his pants pocket and checking the time. He dipped his thumb into the back of the waistband and stretched it out a little as it had been slipping down one of his round, firm glutes, and tugging it up, drawing it tightly so the firm shape of his ass made a nice indentation on the fabric of his underwear, his heavy ballsack making a clear and inviting bulge between his legs.

"Right, it's pretty late," He turns back around to face the horse, bringing his phone up to about Dash's eye-level to show him the time. "How long do we get to dick around in here?"

[Dashte]

Dash chuckled nervously, "Uhmm...well the gym's open 24 hours. We can just get in something quick and use the showers to wash up if we get too worked up. I saw some fresh towels back by the lobby!" Dash started to become somewhat flustered has he tried to hide the fact he was getting anxious. Faint redness appearing on the bashful horses cheeks and ears.

"Or... we could just come back another time if you want to! It is getting pretty late." The horse laughed coyly as he soon fell silent, his anxiety getting the best of him again as he found himself lost for words, unsure and confused of what to say next. All that he carerd about was ensuring his friend was having a good time.

[Prowler]

"Tell you what," Prowl says, walking up to the horse, pressing his paws against Dash's chest and playfully backing the younger, taller male up against a wall before propping his paws up on the wall on either side of Dash's head, not giving the horse anywhere to look but forward at him. He smiled up at the other male, lips curling up provocatively though his brilliant eyes were kind and understanding, though a spark of playfulness was hinted with an arched brow. His firm torso pressed up against Dash's, the bulge of his thick malehood lifting up the horse's sack just a little bit.

"Let's work up a bit of a sweat..." He whispered hotly underneath his breath, lips invitingly grazing against Dash's as he spoke, so close that his hot breath rolled sensually over the stallion's neck. His eyes, half-closed, gazed alluringly into the stallion's as he reached up and lightly rubbed the rim of Dash's ear with his thumb. "Hit the showers... and I'll sign up for a week's membership so we can come back every night. Whaddaya say," Prowl gently dragged his tonguetip up against the horse's chin in a friendlier, rather than sexual gesture. "buddy?"

[Dashte]

Dash's head was runng a mile a second, not able to take in everything the handsome coyote was saying. He couldn’t help but bask in Prowl's remarkable golden eyes that seemed to glow fondly. Feelings and yearnings swirling uncontrollably, as his hearts paced faster and faster.

He couldn't believe what was happening.

He liked his old bud Prowl; he thought the world of the guy. "He's just so smart, confident, charismatic, easy on the eyes, good looking… did I mention totally hot?" The horse thought to himself. He quickly crashed back to reality as the sexy coyote grazed the tip of his tongue against his chin.

His whole body moved forward briskly, seemingly all by itself without even thinking about it. The coyote's face getting closer as he gazed into the glowing orbs that pulled him in, unable to turn away from their incredible grasp on him.

The horse’s eyes shut slowly as he pursed his lips firmly against Prowls muzzle. Time seemed to stand still, his mind adrift on only the moment as he savored his very first kiss. While the few seconds seemed like a millennium to Dash, he sprang back and got a hold of himself " I'm sorry, I-I really like you as a friend man! I kind of lost it there for a sec! Hehe!" He chuckled, casually rubbing his head.

[Prowler]

Prowl's half-closed eyes shut as the horse kissed him, sparing the tender moment from his scrutiny so he could enjoy it the way any kiss should be enjoyed. Nothing but the touch- the sensation of another person's lips, a tender moment when two people connect and the passion they've been holding back break free.

He felt that spark running between them, and though it was only for a moment, he was processing things like the horse's heart rate, his breathing, the tightness of his lips... he smiled at Dash kindly. "Your first kiss?" He asked, his tone tender and inquisitive, not playful and teasing like it had been before.

When the horse had snapped out of his moment of passion and stupor, Prowl chuckled lightly. 'What're you doing, soldier?' Prowl's stern voice asked from the very back of his head. 'I gotta stop... I... I can't do this... I can't be his first. He's a nice boy- a sweet guy- he deserves someone he could be happy with, someone he could have a future with. What are you doing, soldier?'

The coyote's expression softened, his eyes becoming a little scared and shameful as he averted his gaze, staring down at the ground. "Dash, I-" He spoke, but another voice in his head spoke up again, this time, it was kinder, more soothing... supportive.

'You're not a soldier anymore, Prowl.'

The coyote gazed back up into the stallion's eyes, smiling a little embarrassedly as he spoke. "Dash, it's cool... we're still friends."

'You deserve to be happy too. You deserve to settle down, to find love, start a family, and be happy. You deserve to make someone happy, and feel safe, and loved. You've been running your entire life, and none of that is gonna change unless you do something about it.'

'You like Dash. You've liked him for a very long time. He's kind, sweet, handsome, and hot as ever loving fuck. Don't you think it's BETTER that you're his first, rather than some nutjob who'd take advantage of him? He's a big, strong guy, independent guy, but he's got a wonderful heart. A vulnerable one. I ain't a soldier anymore, sure... but my ma raised me better than this. Man the fuck up and make him know everything will be alright.'

Prowl inhaled, held it inside for a moment, and exhaled to calm himself. "And... I know it's from the left field, but I like you, Dash, I really like you. I've always wanted to tell you, but... the long distance thing, I just didn't think it'd work out. I didn't wanna fuck anything up between us because you make me so damn happy whenever I see you online-" He bared his fangs and pressed his forehead against Dash's broad chest, shutting his eyes tight as his paws clenched into fists, the biceps framing the horse's face flexing, showing off the thick veins running over his muscular arms and forearms.

"Heh, look at me, a grown man freezing up in front of the guy he likes..." He teases himself with a chuckle.

The coyote relaxed his tense muscles and exhaled again, gazing back up at the stallion's face, his expression a little nervous, but resolute in what he was doing. "I finally met you, Dash, and I just don't think I can hold back anymore... I'm happy, so happy we became friends, and I want to be your friend, but I can't help wanting more, man." He places a gentle paw on the stallion's cheek, rubbing it slightly.

"You're a great guy, responsible, smart, amazing- and even more handsome up close than I could ever dream of! I'm sorry if I'm coming off as strong, but I can't help myself around you, buddy..."

"So no, I'M sorry." He leaned forward again, "-For this." and pressed his lips against the horse's in a warm, loving kiss, his dark-lidded eyes slowly shutting as he held it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

[Profile Template]

Name: The character's current full name and nicknames.

Gender: Is your character Male, Female, or something in between?

Species: What is the species and breed of your character (IE: Dog - Border Collie)

Age: What's your character's age and (optional) apparent age and date of birth?

Sexual Experience: How experienced is your character sexually?Is he a virgin? Does he have sex often? Has he had sex recently? Has he had any intimate interaction (ie, kissing, stroking) before? Does it take long for him to cum? Does he recover fast? Can he orgasm many times in a row? Is he/she gay, straight, bi etc?

Turn-ons: What arouses your character/gets him in the mood? Does he have any special spots on his body that are particularly sensitive?

Turn-offs: What disgusts your character sexually/puts him off? Are there places he doesn't like being touched?

Appearance: A brief word description (fur color, markings, eye color, hair color, etc), followed by filling in the subcategories:
Height: Height in feet and inches.
Physique: Muscular? Athletic? Lean? Lanky? Character's body type.
Sexual Characteristics: Size (length and diameter in inches), shape and color. Also precum/cum production (a lot? a little? Is it thick? Sticky? Does it have an exotic smell or taste?).

Other: Misc. info about your character.
Personality: What is he like? Timid, brave, blunt, sensitive, charismatic, awkward, etc.
Background: A very brief summary of his life (education, family, etc) leading up to now.
Occupation: Does he have a job? Did he have a job he enjoyed? What experience has he gained from the job/s? (IE: knows how to cook, good with people, has learned self-defence)
Clothing/Accessories: What style of clothes does your character like to wear? Comfy? Classy? Casual? Does he have accessories he likes to wear?
Likes: Things your character likes, including hobbies, food, color, taste in music, etc.
Dislikes: Things your character is not fond of.

[Reserved for Character Profiles]
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Dashte]

Caught off guard, Dash's eyes shot open as he was taken aback. All traces of doubt leaving his mind, thinking of nothing other than relishing in the moment of passion they were sharing.

The writhing horse lurched forward, pressing both his and the coyote's warm lips closer together. Prowl's hot damp breath grazing past his cheek as he felt the soft bristles of his chin. Dash gradually moved his arm past the coyote's broad shoulder, while cradling the opposite side of his back with the other, pulling the irresistible canine close against him. Their lower chiseled abs touching as their waists met, obscene bulges grinding against one another.

Dash's hands slowly traveled down, taking in the rock hard contours of Prowl's masculine back, all the way down to his fluffy hips, straddling them towards his. Hot blood coursing through his immense cock, throbbing heftily between them, begging for attention. The heat radiating off of their groins was becoming unbearable as the horse's flare was once again victorious over the tight briefs that were no match for containing the massive slab of flesh that was rubbing gently against the base of his friends solid pecs. His hands then wandered around to the coyote's tight pert ass, giving them a firm yet playful squeeze.

Brimming with a new found confidence, Dash pushed his soft slopping tongue against Prowl's, both sliding and slathering along the other, fighting for dominance. Soft subtle moans escaping from deep within the horse; his sex drive veering out of control.

Though hesitating reluctantly at first, he broke off, a thread of saliva tying the two together as it too slowly severed, settling back upon their lips. Ending the seemingly endless sensual kiss that could match the pleasures of heaven itself. " Sorry for what, now?" he said playfully in a slow and seductive tone, a sly smirk spreading across the horse's muzzle. His hand resting in front of his friend's generous bulge, fondling away teasingly.
Prowl moaned softly, approvingly, into the horse's maw as the Dash reciprocated his kiss, eyes still shut, he slowly rocked his head side to side so as to better fit their muzzle-lips together and make the most of their few moments of passion. His paw grasped and lovingly stroked at the back of Dash's head while his other slid down the horse's shoulder and over one of his broad pecs, giving the relaxed muscle a tender squeeze before trailing his hand down his waist and resting it on his firm hip.

When Dash pulled him closer, the coyote's chiseled 8-pack flexed and contracted as they ground up against the horse's own abs, while the alluring bulge his soft, but thick cock made in his underwear mashed firmly against his hunky friend's nads, gently lifting them up with his girth. He moaned as the horse explored his body, his tight, hot muscles clenching and rippling to his handsome friend's touch.

His tail swayed as he felt the tantalizing horse's absolutely colossal malehood between their torsos, admiring its fever-hot flesh as the horse's blood coursed through it in his arousal. Prowl grasped either side of the horse's rigid waists and pressed himself forward, sandwiching Dash's cock between their abs, his sculpted, furry mounds of abdominal muscles kneading against the musky underside of Dash's manhood as he gyrated his herculean body against the younger male's, his own flaccid cock massaging the horse's balls, wanting his friend to enjoy this moment as much as he could.

That's it buddy, that's it... Prowl thought, mentally encouraging his incredibly sexy friend to explore and enjoy himself. "Mnmh..." The coyote let out a half sigh, half blissful moan as he felt Dash's hands on his ass, relaxing his strong, plump buttocks so they were pliant enough for the horse's fingers to sink into them when he squeezed, but still nice and firm enough to feel wonderful to in his paws. His own hands warmly slide down the Dash's waists, resting firmly on his hips before they circled around and rubbed at the horse's thigh, just beneath his firm, muscular butt cheeks, his thumbs teasing the undersides of the equine Adonis's manly globes of flesh as he rubbed and squeezed the back of his thighs.

He parted his lips and teeth for the horse's tongue, eyes opening-halfway as he accepted it into his mouth. He smiled and shut his eyes again, suckling on that wet, thick horse-tongue, the canine's own long, hot and powerful one curled around and wrestled with the intruder in a bid for dominance as he savored the taste of another male in his maw.

When it was over, he exhaled hotly, grinning at the horse as he leaned over and sensually licked the the broken strand of their mixed saliva off the horse's lips, followed by his own. He growled deeply, lustfully, the low bass rumbles were more felt than heard as they reverberated in the coyote's powerful chest. He let out a low, baritone groan, panting softly as his pupils flicked down to the horse's hand on his cock, then back up to gaze into Dash's eyes, a playful smirk showing off his white teeth.

"Damn, stud..." Prowl chuckled warmly, tracing a fingertip around the flare of his massive friend's horsehood. "Sorry I didn't do this sooner..." He spoke in an equally suggestive tone and smirked, letting out a deep moan as the horse fondled his slowly hardening maleness. It wasn't that he wasn't turned on- he was, and he made it clear as he reached down and cupped the horse's hefty balls. He just had a lot more control over his sex drive and didn't want to force himself onto the other male. He wanted to go at his friend's pace.

"First date and second base already, huh?" He teased, lip-nibbling along Dash's jawline before leaning in so his muzzle was against his ear and whispering in a sultry tone; "So... sweaty enough for for ya? We can hit the showers or... we can head on home. Your call, big guy." He rasped his hot tongue against the equine's cheek, letting him know that he'd do what the horse was comfortable with doing.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The light from overhead reflected off both their hot and bothered bodies, a thin layer of sweat strewn across their shimmering fur, giving off a subtle shine. Pressing into his mate's smooth tongue grazing his cheek, Dash clasped his muzzle onto Prowl's neck, working his way up slowly as he fondled and nipped gently on his ear. "Intense as that was... I think it's safe to say that we worked up more than enough sweat, ya sexy beast!" he said, lapping his long slick tongue upside the coyote's cheek. "How 'bout we wash ourselves down first and go from there." hooking his hand across his friends broad shoulder, as they both strut in the direction of the stairwell leading down to the locker room.

"I've got to tell you, you totally caught me by surprise. I've always liked you ever since we first met and couldn't get you outta my head, but I never thought I had the slightest chance with you, so I never had the balls to make a move." he said matter-of-factly. "I mean, your smart, have a great sense of humor, handsome as all hell..." he said while speaking out loud what was on his mind, tilting his head up slightly, brushing his mane back as they wandered down the stairs. The horse laughed at himself. "Well, I'm just glad to finally have you here, it's a dream come true spending some quality time with you, bud." as they moved past the last set of lockers, the entry way to the showers visible just up ahead.

A short table sat in the corner, a plethora of stacks of fresh clean towels stacked neatly across its surface. Nabbing up two for the both of them, Dash turned and draped the coyote's towel around his neck. " After you good sir~" the horse said in ritzy high pitch voice, bowing slightly as he gestured his friend toward the showers. While Prowl strode past him, Dash chuckled as he playfully snapped his towel against the sexy coyote's pert ass. Smirking as he recalled a faint rumor about Prowl's *fortunate* sensitivity issues that he hides, striding quickly beside the coyote as he slapped his butt cheek that he had stricken as they made their way in.
"I'll say..." Prowl dabbed at a bead of sweat on the horse's chest with a finger and erotically traced it underneath his pectoral muscle, breaking into a playful grin as he panted softly from the stimulation, particularly when one of his sensitive ears were involved. "A shower sounds pretty refreshing after that bike ride." The coyote agreed, putting an arm around the horse's waist and down his side, cheekily slipping it down the side of Dash's underwear to grasp his firm hip as they made their way to the locker room.

"You never thought you had a chance with me?" Prowl repeated, smiling at the horse kindly as he pulled his friend closer against his side, the horse's heady musk and heat taking over his senses. "Please, I mean- look at you; you're funny, you're thoughtful, you're a big softy and you're rockin' that killer bod like nobody's business! I've always wanted to meet you, buddy... always wanted to tell you how I felt. I mean... I told you I swung toward women, but I've had my fair share of dudes too! And Dash, you're the only guy in a long time to get my heart pounding this hard." He chuckled up at the horse, slipping his paw down the horse's hip and under his balls, giving the leathery sack a good copping. "I'd say you got the balls and more, superstar... and that cock! Jesus!" The coyote retracted his hand from the stallion's briefs and shamelessly grasped the horse's medial ring, giving it a teasing, sensual pump. "Shit dude, you've got the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man!" He laughed, releasing the horse's heavy, musky malehood as if what he had done had been a completely normal and natural occurrence.

"Why thank you, fine sir." The coyote tapped his brow in a casual salute as he walked past, only to yelp out and double his pace as he felt the sting on his buttcheek. "Ah- hey!" He laughed, slowing down so the horse caught up to him, grunting as the horse smacked his stinging cheek, his firm, but bouncy butt jiggling slightly from the spank before he tensed it in the horse's hand, letting Dash feel his powerful glutes flex against his warm palm. "You're gonna get it later, you know that, right?" He playfully threatened the horse with a deep, sexual growl.

At the showers, the coyote whistled as he looked around, taking in the clean tiles and nicely spaced stalls. At each shower, there were one of those soap dispensers that Prowl usually saw around sinks, but these ones looked like they came in liter bottles and held liquid body wash and soap for furry, scaly and fleshy bodies alike. Picking a shower for both of them to share, the coyote hung his towel up and smirked at the horse as he turned away from him, hooking his thumbs down the elastic waistband of his briefs and provocatively teased them down his hips and thighs, making sure his tail was lifted so Dash had a good view of his plump, masculine ass, as well as the weighty, furry balls dangling between his thighs, letting his briefs drop to his ankles before stepping out of them and picking them up to drape them with his towel.

He turned again, facing the horse now, a captivating smirk turning his muzzle up as he gave the horse a good look of him in the buff- and boy was he buff. His physique was solid and sturdy, his fur, which was matted together in thick, dark clumps and spikes with sweat, clung to his sculpted body and emphasized the definition of his vast pecs, the eight hills of muscle that made up his abs, and the 'V' of his hips that lead down to his groin. Between his toned thighs hung his malehood, the pink, fleshy surface glistening with sweat and natural lubricant, it's exposure to the air alone already filling the area with his thick, intoxicating, subtly spicy, masculine scent and male pheromones. It swung enticingly as he moved, boasting a girth about as thick, if not thicker than a beer can while prominent veins branched out from the base and down its sides. It protruded from a sheath, but Prowl was a little too big for it, his cock instead hanging freely outside its hiding place. The length of the flaccid member would dominate most rulers in comparison while the fat, rounded tip was protected by a snug, stretchy hood of flesh, the opening of his foreskin puckering slightly at the tip, where the pisshole of his purplish-pink cockhead peeked out.

"I'll wash your back..." He picked up the dispenser and turned the shower on, further darkening and drenching his fur so it clung closer to his body. He about-faced and turned his head to smile back at the horse, drenched tail swaying enticingly as he offered the horse the liquid soap. "If you wash mine." He growled seductively, placing his paws against the tiled wall and tightening his back muscles and ass for Dash's own viewing pleasure, letting him know that he had full reign over the coyote's body.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dash heart dropped when he caught a glimpse of his coyote friends ASSets. Looking into his purely seductive eyes gaze back at him, he couldn't help but fumble the body wash in his hands, squirting the soap all over his chest and arms clumsily. His out of control libido making it hard to keep focused, as he struggled to remember Prowl's rumored weak spots. "Seems to be more than just your back that seems to be dirty here Mr." He playfully growled. Leaning forward up against his sexy coyote's ridged back, nipping along his scruffy neck as he placed the dispenser back on the tile wall.

The big horse brushed his nose across the side of the canine's dense neckline, breathing in the strong masculine musk of his prospective mate, while grazing his shoulder with flowing kisses as he straightened back to regain his posture.

Taking his time, the burly equine reached for his taut briefs, his immense hard on throbbing against it, eagerly waiting to be set free from its confines. Dash rubbed and played with his flared black tip, stretching the garment down below his waist as he felt the moist air from the hot shower hitting his big plump balls as they swayed loose, no longer kept in check by the harsh fabric as he began fondling them. He shimmied the last of his briefs off, kicking them to the side underneath Prowls set of cloths. Dash stood tall, his gargantuanly pronounced muscles and accentuated curves of his big bubble butt on full display as he stroked his long pulsing dick, barely cupping one of his huge balls in his hand.

Droplets that would have been assumed to be water was actually droplets of sweat cascading down Dash's husky frame, his strong equine hormones doing their work as it pumped throughout his body. Softly grunting, he shifted back to attending to his good friend's own needs, pressing his dense firm fingers and palms into the waiting coyote's broad shoulders. Working in them deep into his tense muscles, as he massaged the sexy beast's back. Dash bent forward over beside Prowl, his eyes half closed, lost in passion, "I'm horny as fuck, how 'bout you, stud?" he said seductively.

Smirking to himself, the sly horse lowered his focus down to Prowl's short and fluffy tail. Grabbing ahold by its base, he caressed the coyote's sensitive tail in his palm and tugged on it teasingly.
Prowl shut his eyes, his hot breaths further steaming up the tiles as he panted, his arousal slowly building up stronger and stronger from Dash's affection. His paw reached for the shower knob, twisting it so the hot water cut off and stopped washing away their musk. The coyote wanted the raw experience, the scent and heat of the horse's bare body on his own. Steam rose off his hot, wet body, his body heat mingling with the fading mist of the hot shower.

The coyote groaned deeply as Dash rubbed over his tense back, the muscles flexing to his firm rubbing, relaxing so his fingers could sink into his hot flesh. He turned his head, tongue lapping off droplets of sweat off the side of the horse's neck, tasting the horse's concentrated hormones before hanging limply outside his muzzle as he panted. He cocked an ear as the stallion played with his tail, letting out a sharp breath as the Dash's fingers squeezed at the underside of the base, sending involuntary waves of bliss crashing through his system. His muscles tensed and went limp, his knees weakening momentarily so he had to lean against the wall and pant hard. Did Dash know about his breeding sequences?

All caution vanished at the tug, causing his body to reverberate with deep growl, a bass sound that was more felt rather than heard. "Fffuuuck-!" He furrowed his brows, arching his back and shutting his eyes tight, fangs chewing on one corner of his lip so his expression could have been one of torture or pleasure. Slowly, the coyote turned and faced the stallion, smirking seductively as he quirked a brow. "Well... I was... but now?" He cast a knowing gaze down at his own cock, now raging hard, the thick veins on the sides throbbing thickly as the thick tip spat clear, sticky jets of fluid all over the horse's shaft, slick foreskin overflowing with precum. He reached forward with both paws, grasping their cocks together so Prowl's spitting member coated their dicks in his endless precum, getting them nice and slick, their hot, slippery meat sliding around each other while Prowl's cock shot jets of thick, slippery fluid all over the horse's balls and groin. His balls bobbed and twinged heavily with each shot of precum, full with more than a few months worth of pent-up man-juice.

"You're losing your virginity tonight, horsie." Prowl growled huskily, releasing their cocks and pulling him into a deep kiss, his hot, salivating tongue thrusting into Dash's sweet, virgin maw while their cock slipped and slid against each other, sandwiched between their firm torsos.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
As Prowl's moist warm lapping tongue swished around his own, Dash felt the sexy coyote's scolding hot pre trailing down his groin. Long strands of the thick drizzling essence gathering between the two bustling men. Sloshing his thick wet tongue against Prowl's, his arm straddled along his friend's waist tentatively as he pressed his weight into their passionate kiss, his head shifting from side to side as their open maws intertwined. Wet smacks echo around the stalls, the excessive amount of pre softens the blows of their proud and erect cocks slapping against each other.

The horse's wide hands stray off, engulfing those firm ass cheeks between his fingers. "Oh yeah?" he said playfully. "We gotta get rid of some of this pent up tension, your leaking like a faucet all over us, dude." he panted. The eager canine's sack rubbed against the horse's slick thigh, the balls heaving and swaying heavily.

Looking to experiment with Prowl's hot spots, the lustful stallion explored his gorgeous body further. Raising one arm to cradle his head, sneaking in a few swift scratches behind his ears in search of his sensitive hot spots.
"Mhhmn...!" Prowl groaned into the kiss as the horse squeezed his ass, letting the fingers sink into the firm, pert cheeks before flexing them in his palms. When they broke the kiss, he chuckled heatedly, his sultry tongue dipping sensually into the stallion's collarbone. "Rrrrhhn..." He growled lustfully in response to the horse's comment, grinding his sweaty balls against the horse's thigh.

He froze momentarily as the stallion scratched behind his ears, calming down and shutting his eyes, he leaned closer to enjoy the ear-scratching, his floppy ear twitching slightly. "You sure know how to treat a guy..." Prowl sighed, leaning over and pressing his warm, wet lips against one of Dash's pecs, kissing and admiring the firm mound of flesh all the way down to his nipple, which he takes into his lips and suckles on, gently nibbling at the nub with his teeth while his tongue circles his dark aureole and bathes the nipple with its warmth. All the while, his paw glided up the stallion's precum-slicked length, unable to close around it fully, he pumped his wrist slowly, squeezing whenever he reached the center and the top of his cock, his paw steadily twisting around the slippery flare while his thumb circled his pisshole, his paw making lewd squelching sounds as he pleasured the slippery, sticky cockflare.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers