Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Zevia narrowed her eyes, "War buddy, we'll talk more but we have company at the front."

Shiva stood up and stretched a little, "Oh it seems you pulled Lita's chain. She does have a little bit of a short temper." Shiva commented nonchalantly as she heard Talon's question.

"Tell you what, sweetie. I'll answer your questions on your target once we get out of here." The drell smiled as she pulled out her sniper rifle and cocked it as her heavy helmet popped out and snapped into place. "Let's rock."

**Outside**

The mecha continued to fire when one of them stopped and looked to Gerris position. "ENEMY THERMAL PATTERNED DETECTED. COMMENCE FIRING." The robotic heavy mech spoke as it aimed its rocket launcher at Gerris's cloaked form.

"Too slow!" Tritop roared as he stood aiming his gatling gun and firing riddling the heavy mech laser fire. The circuits blew apart as its system shut down and fell to the ground.

"Haha! You owe me one Bee'shed." Tritop said as Lita looked on with a furious brow.

"You will all die for this. Mech flamethrower, burn them to hell!"

The mech whined as its muzzle flipped to the flamethrower and primed to fire.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Damn, anyone have Cyro rounds?" Raddia lamented she had only equipped herself with Warp Ammo as she flung a quick bolt of Warp biotics at the mech's flamethrower to weaken the armor against it's own flame and her teammates attacks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I only have Disruptor Rounds, it should help us stun the mechs," Gerris clicked on her omnitool, equipping the disruptor effect to her shots. Getting in position, the turian carefully aimed her sniper rifle from cover and aimed at the warped mech's head before pulling the trigger.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad