Join our server on Discord

Meno's Rpg anyone welcomed!
Hey! Ive decided to make my own Rpg since i havent had one yet :[ I think i know all the basics so i think im ready! I need some experianced people to help me out if anyone can? But hell like i said anyones welcome! And as for rules...I think i want this to be mon/mon and for yiff rules no shit/piss in it :] I dont think anyone likes that stuff here anyway...i think...Well as for the story line ill post it down here for you guys to see if ya like which i hope you all do... :[ But first my charecter! No no its not Biyomon.(this time)....Ill be Hawkmon! WEEEE! As for the rest pick what you are interestid in...To bad i have to bust out my dictionary for being Hawkmon! Well nahhh....But for the story read on plz...

The land has been taken over by a sudden premature Blizzard in the digital world. Something unatural has taken a few selected digimon into the barren now completly hopless waistland formily know as the digital world. They dont know why they of all the digimon have been selected to go without any companionship from their human friends. They arnt all able to digivolve of anytype due to the freezing, deathly chill of the winters frost. A creeping shadow lurks in there minds as they travel around to solve the mystery of why the hell were they brought here and what the hell happedned to the digital world! They soon find out later in there quest that their mates have all been forced into retraints and held victims by the force searching in there very minds the whole time for information on the past!

Well i hape that isnt to narrow or brode of a topic!!! I figured well all have our loves taken hostage (a little romance i think!) and then kill the bastered or thing that took them after having a little fun with each other and/or them ;) If anyone could join me! Atleast one person Id be very grateful! You dont have to like me you just have to put up with me :] 1 other person to join me will do fine! But 3 or mores a hell of alot of yiffy fun :P Thxs for reading and think hard about it :]

Pms:

OPS! :D

Ps: Im going on vacation at some time if anyone joins this ill tell you before i leave! But dont make my dissaperance stop you from joining my quest of valiant digimon!

Any further questions write me at my e-mail!

Luna_Menos@yahoo.com

MAY HOPE GUIDE YOU
Hmm... I'll play with ya, Menos (although, dude, you need to get better at spelling). I'll be an Armadimon.
Thats true! Im very very bad at spelling stuff :[ well.......Welcome :] Glad to have someone! Should we waite for more or u and me? Dosent matter with me :]
count me in on this
what charecter are you choosing friend?
Gang Name: The Digimon Who Don't Do Anyway

Members: Redmon, Ice Gatomon, Veemon

Type: Virus/Data/Virus

Bio: Some say they're the most delightful bunch of fellows you'll ever want to meet. Even thought they don't do anyway they try to help people that need help. They has their own theme song which they only sing when they are playing a game.
i might consider joining and if infact i do you know who i will be*points at sig*
Im not sure i want to have this now...I just read the Dad merging thing and this might just get in the way Plus i wanna draw shit now that i have time :] Though i dont have much paper left i hope to do this some other time better suited.................Gimmy that Biyomon!

*Runs away with Chibi's Biyomon*

Chibi Biyomon: "That is it!"

*Pulls out revolver*

*Bang*

"damn....nice sho........"

*Passes out from lack of blood to the testies*

:D