Join our server on Discord

Love Me Tender
*has a drink in one hand and some paper with words on it aka the story below* I’m not drunk….I’m just dead…..I mean I *hic* uh….have….stuff….that makes….moisture….down there…..READ! *hic* *throws paper down, passes out*

It was another wonderful day at Dickenson High School; the sun was shining, the students chatting…the inevitable future of several students finding themselves caught in fate’s spontaneous trap of lust and much ejaculation. Alas, poor students, for such a fate shall befall the very students who found themselves in a heap o’ trouble and ended up with a sore lower abdominal region. But enough of the fancy Shakespearean crap on a stick…with salt, let’s get to the giggity stuff.

Outside the school, a bus waits at the entrance; students are boarding the bus, for a field trip was to be held. Among the students, Stacy was eager to go on this trip, for her and her entire science class is headed to the beach as to end another school day and enter Spring Break. She dons a two piece purple-colored bikini for this occasion, and she is hyped to go. After the embarrassing, yet pleasure, moments with Drake, she needs the break. So, one can imagine her relief when she discovered that Drake’s class, out of the many classes that are going, is absent. Now, with a smile on her face, she boards the bus.

However, much to her despair, Drake was unfortunately caught in the crowd boarding the same bus unintentionally. Of course, he was trying so hard to push, but it was just no use; he was forced to board the bus and to make matters worse, his shirt gets caught in the bus door. The unfortunate soul eventually gets it out of the door…at the cost of his shirt, but fortunately, he noticed most of the guys shirtless. Must be a beach trip he thought to himself, and he strolled towards the end of the bus. Near there, however, Stacy’s heart dropped when she saw a shirtless Drake coming closer. In her surprise, she said “Drake!” The boy turned to see who was calling him, but ends up tripping in the process, get laughed at by the other classmates, which later were called to behave by the teacher.

When he looked up, he saw Stacy covering her lower area…and her bottom bikini in his hand, “Uh…” is all he could say. Stacy motioned for him to come next to her, behind the 2nd to last chair. As Drake gets up and sits, Stacy looks down at his area, causing him to look….his shorts had got caught in the other seat, leaving only boxers. Now he was shirtless and without pants and she only had a top on, “Great…just great, what else could go wrong?” Almost on cue, a flock of geese dove through an open window, stirring a panic on the bus. They pecked, poked, and prodded everyone on, including Stacy and Drake, grabbing what they could get their beaks on. When the geese finally disperse, the teacher was in the middle of calming everyone down. As both Stacy and Drake recuperated from the incident, both felt a rather strange breeze. Upon further inspection of the other, they noticed that the foul fowl have fled with the last of their garments, leaving both nude. Both blushed vigorously, yet they could not stop eyeballing each other. The sheer primitive instinct took hold and both began to hold each other, kissing tenderly, letting the body heat of their lover bolster the need for lust. As the pair kissed, the boy’s dick grew three sizes that day and inserted itself into the dripping pussy of Stacy. As soon as they touched, Drake pumped back and forth, adding more and more love to her. She moaned, but quietly as not to disturb the students, who all were apparently caught up in their gizmos. Drake’s hands explored her body, going down her figure, across her legs, and gliding over her thighs. His pace quickened with almost every second, still keeping the kiss intact. As time passes, every moment feels like a minute in heaven for both the young lovers. He felt himself throb within her moist, grasping cunt; he was near climax. Stacy returned favor, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, just inches away from orgasm. When both felt the need to release, she held him tight, and his hands immediately grasped her behind as he released his mini-hims into her womb and she soaked the area around them. Both were exhausted, even as Drake pulled out of her, “Well…that’s…still amazing as ever.” He finally replied.

“Y-yeah.” Stacy said, her pussy still tingling.

“But now what?” he asked, “we’re both completely naked, someone will see us.”

“It’s okay,” she assured, smiling, “I have towels.” All Drake did was laugh.

Winding back the clock a spell, Julia was getting ready to leave, when the same misfortunate befell her again, “MOM!” she yelled downstairs, “I NEED UNDERWEAR!”

Her mother called back up, “In the washer, dear, they’re not ready yet.”

Julia could not believe her ears, “What? But I really need some, Mom, I feel weird without them.” She would not dare tell her about that incident before.

“I’m sorry, honey, I promise we’ll go to the store later today and get more, but you’ll just have to endure it or now. You didn’t have any problems last time, right? I think you’ll be fine.”

She did have a problem, but that would remain a secret, “Yes Mom.” She finally gave in.

At Dickenson High, all seemed to go well for Julia. The day was going by pretty fast, and she had not encountered any problems like last time. She now sat down in English class, where the class was to individually read essays out loud on a certain topic of their choosing. When she sat down, little did she know that a loose screw on the chair was position extremely close to entering her exposed cunt should it go any further. When the teacher called her to read her report on love from her seat, she began reading. A guy sitting behind her grew bored and began lightly kicking the seat in front of him; Julia’s seat. However, this forced that loose screw to move the inches in needed to penetrate her. Julia felt a strange surge of pleasure emitting from her pussy, which disrupted her reading, but not wanting to look stupid, she kept going. The boy would not stop kicking, therefore the screw did not stop thrusting, “Love is a-a-a AH a powerful….t-thing that AH…always triumphs when used AH as a means of t-trueness to AHnother.” The small makeshift dick just kept going and going, make her wet and horny, even causing her to rub against her seat unconsciously. As she continues to read, there finally came a point where she could no longer hold her climax, “S-so, in conclusion, l-love is AHHHHHHH!!! A wonderful thing…” her love juices soaked her seat as she finished her poem. When the teacher asks if something was wrong, she said no and looked down. When she had noticed the screw, she pulled it out and tossed it aside, leaving her wet with her own orgasm.

The boy behind her, who had now ceased his kicking, whispered to her, “Are you sure you’re okay?”

The girl slowly looked at him, “Yeah, but I think I got screwed.”

The boy look confused, “On the essay grade?”

Julia nodded reluctantly, “Yeah…that’s what I mean.”
In an empty gym in the school, two students were practicing their dancing. Both students were a girl called Gillian, who was sixteen and somewhat petite. She wore a green leotard, as the routine calls for, and yeah it was tight. There was also a boy called Julian, who was seventeen and rather average looking; one could not tell him about from the common rabble, save for today, for he wore an almost Elvis-looking costume; flashy shirt, long pants and shiny shoes. Both students were part of the school’s dance club and were practicing their routine. However, there is an ulterior motive to this; Gillian was a virgin and she had been made fun of by her friends about never having sex and she was tired of it. So she devised a plan to get a guy to have such a forbidden ritual with, and as luck would have it, her dance partner Julian was the one. Earlier in Chemistry class, she had concocted an aphrodisiac, a potion that would make the drinker horny as Hell. Julian had brought a bottle of water with him, which was the perfect place to slip the potion in. As Julian goes to the bathroom to relief himself, she takes the opportunity to pour the vial of lust into his drink, screws the cap back on, and leaves it as if it were undisturbed. When he returns, she says “You tired?”

“Yeah,” he replies panting, “but we gotta keep going if we need to get it right.”

“Well, you can’t get it right if you’re like that.” She picks up his water, “Drink, I can’t have you sweating on me.” She commands, setting her plan into motion.

Julian takes the water and unscrews the cap, engulfing nearly all of it. When he finishes, he puts the bottle down, “Ah, refreshing, alright, let’s try it again.” Gillian takes him by the shoulder and hand and he takes her by the waist. As the dance, he could feel a tingling in his trousers, something was erecting. Gillian began to see a bulge sticking out of his flashy pants. She smiled, knowing her potion took effect. It later got to part where both dancers bodies touched each and his raging hard could not stand the feel; it rips his trousers and begins rubbing against her leotard covered vagina. She moans, silently, but Julian is freaking out silently, he tries to pull back, but a primal instinct overtakes him, causing to rubbing up and down her camel toe. He mouths, “I’m sorry” to her, but she seems to be in a world of her own, a world of pleasure. Eventually, the leotard wears and tears, exposing her wanting pussy and his dick rams into her tight, virgin self, tearing her hymen in two. She yelps at the pain, but cutely in pleasure as she grasps onto Julian, who is frantically apologizing to her as he thrusts in and out. However, all she could think about was this feeling of bliss emanating from her nether region. Julian’s hands instinctively glide down her curvy body, stopping on her thighs. However, as the pleasure increased, his hands slithered around, resting on her cute, leotard butt, squeezing it in lust. Both of the horny dancers moaned and the thrusting of her pussy increased with his thrusting. He slaps both of her butt cheeks with the appropriate hand, making her squeak in pleasure. The thrusting became faster and the moaning became louder until Gillian and Julian ejaculating on and in each other, her hold he tight and he holding her ass tight. As the climax faded and he pulled out, the aphrodisiac had worn off and he apologized once more, saying that he didn’t know what came over him.

“Oh, shut up you.” She said, “That was my first time anyway, and it was amazing, don’t you think?”

He wanted to protest, but, “Yeah, but if anyone asks, we were dancing.” He told blatantly.

She just laughed, “Agreed.”

Not too long after that, Tyler was training as part of the judo team of the school. When he got tired, he decided to hit the showers. The feeling of the running water was so tranquil, he didn’t want to leave, but the priorities he had for the day took over. He grabbed a towel and put it on, as he went to get his clothes. The only problem? He couldn’t find them. He looked around the gym to see if he had dropped them, but they were nowhere to be found, which worried the poor boy. He now believed that someone trickster took his clothes, but he failed to see who. Therefore, he did the only thing he could think of; tell the gym teacher, for he did NOT tolerate any pranks in his class. However, when he got into the office, with nothing but a towel on, he did not see a gym teacher, he saw a woman. She was a brunette with long hair and blue eyes. She had the body of a Victoria’s Secret model, and she was only eighteen. She wore a white tank top and blue sweat pants and she looked at Tyler with a loving stare.

Tyler could not believe his eyes, but he did manage to speak, “Uh…where’s Mr. Sanchez?” he asked the beauty.

When she answered, her voice was so cute for a girl her age, “Oh, he’s absent, so I’m subbing. Call me Ms. Day.”

“Uh…okay, Ms. Day, well, someone took my clothes and I was wondering if you knew who.” He felt weird asking such a question to a pretty lady.

She reached behind her and pulled out a plastic bag, “You mean these clothes?” she showed him. Sure enough, those were the very clothes he was searching for, but as he reached for them, she pulled back, “Uh, uh, uh, you need to do something before you can get these back.”

Tyler looked confuzzled, “What do you mean?” Before his very eyes, she removed her tank top and sweat pants, leaving her in her white underwear. She motioned him to come closer, and as he did, she snatched the towel off him, revealing his now fully erect member.

For a moment, she just stared at it, then without warning, crouched down and licked the tip. Tyler felt a jolt of pleasure course through him, and then another…and another as she continued to lick the dick. Before long, she began sucking on it like a lollipop, using her other hand to fondle his balls. Tyler had difficulty standing up, for the feelings he felt were pushing on him hard. Suddenly, he felt her licking end. He turned to see she was standing up, facing away from him, “Care to help me with these?” she asked, motioning to her undergarments. Tyler, now in lust, undid her bra, and then slid his hands to her breast, fondling and caressing them gently. She felt herself getting hotter as Tyler worked his magic. He made one hand glide down to her stomach to her abdomen and rubbed her nether region over the panties. Not long after, he slid his hand into her panties and began rubbing her pussy, making it soak his fingers.

Ms. Day placed her hand on the desk and bent over as Tyler removed her panties, revealing her cunt in full glory. He grasped her firm buttocks and knelt down, giving her length a long lick, feeling her shiver from it. His tongue danced around her clit, making her moan and begging for more. He then kissed her slit as if he was kissing her lips, rubbing her fine ass as well. As his dick tingled, he stood up and positioned himself to penetrate her love. With one swift motion, he thrust the fullness of his manhood into her wet womanhood, her butt slammed against his groin. Almost immediately, he began to thrust in and out, loving the tight, wet grasp of her pussy. He patted her butt, then spanked it, making it jiggle, then did the same to the other one. He moaned and groaned and she gasped and panted as both parties felt the blissfulness of life’s greatest pleasure. Back and forth he went, slamming into her faster and faster, increasing that rising feeling. As Tyler and Ms. Day fucked, both felt like cumming, Tyler squeezed her ass hard, turning it red and making her moan a long moan. Tyler braced himself for the cum, and felt his dick throb against her vaginal walls as his sperm enter her squirting pussy. Both collapsed to the ground exhausted, trying to re-obtain theirselves. Ms. Day turned to her student, “Thanks, you passed, I might just give you extra credit.”

Tyler looked at her, “Really?”

“No, not really, if I did, it would be unfair to the others, but I had a great time.” She giggled.

Tyler was slightly disappointed, “Don’t I get anything?” he said sarcastically.

“Yes,” she replied, raising Tyler’s hopes, “Your clothes.” She handed him the bag and Tyler rolled his eyes, but laughed anyway.

And so ends another astonishing day at Dickenson High School.

The End

*unconscious…almost asleep really…grumbles* W-wha…hey, if you didn’t like, you try not writing for the longer time…whoooa, for the longest ti—if you say good-bye to me tonight ooOOOoooo, wait what? I’M DONE! Enjoy it? Yes? No? Maybe? So? Then again, who doesn’t like random sex in a random school? Oh, you don’t? Then maybe ya shouldn’t be here…or there…on a boat with a goat…*passes out again*
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers