Join our server on Discord

Digimon Cards from Jindrix and Collectors. Update 1-11-13
I love this. It is just so hilarious. Also, related to Fairymon/Shutumon? Want this to be animated so much. For Massive! LOLs.
Lol's would not be the only things massive =P
And that's awesome.
Petermon looks like Link.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Linkmon is another name it could have had. They also have Captain Hookmon and Tinker(bell)mon. As well as others.
Yah. Ginkakumon can perhaps be another golden opportunity *rimshot* to perv with.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh my Tinkermon tickles my loli fetish hard :P she's freaking hot, she looks a little like Platinum from Blazblue =P
E-excuse me while I uh go do umm stuff...
(11-23-2011 04:17 PM)SnK Wrote: Yah. Ginkakumon can perhaps be another golden opportunity *rimshot* to perv with.
...So much to say. So much of it wrong.

(11-24-2011 08:46 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: Oh my Tinkermon tickles my loli fetish hard :P she's freaking hot, she looks a little like Platinum from Blazblue =P
E-excuse me while I uh go do umm stuff...
You'll be in your bunk?

Also, there seems to be a "evil" Ophanimon. In the same kind of armor but it seems evil. What use this is, I'm not sure. But without her helmet, regular Ophanimon looks like (some say) famed character Samus Aran. Pretty much what you'd think Angewomon would look like under her helmet.
Yup. Ophanimon FM. Possible alternate Ultimate/Mega form for Lady Devimon. Or Angewomon.
Yeah. I figured out why they have that form now. I'm almost annoyed I forgot about it. Also, one of the -kakumon is a girl. The gold one that is.