Join our server on Discord

Happy "End of the World" day!
To be honest, if the world does end, then I want to see it end here. This place has become one of the few places I can call home, so if I have to die, I'm gonna do it here. 11:21 As I post this, so 39 minutes left.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
That really was hilarious. All smart people knew it wouldn't happen. Sure was fun though.
(12-22-2012 03:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That really was hilarious. All smart people knew it wouldn't happen. Sure was fun though.

When's the next Doomsday? Hopefully they're outta dates now to scare the masses.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I heard the next one is sometime in 2060. It was awesome, I timed the second rise in Mozart's sonata for midnight. A bit of a waste of timing, but it was fun.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(12-22-2012 03:20 PM)SnK Wrote:
(12-22-2012 03:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That really was hilarious. All smart people knew it wouldn't happen. Sure was fun though.

When's the next Doomsday? Hopefully they're outta dates now to scare the masses.
I'm not sure.In a few years? There's an article on Wiki.
i never understood why there are so many doomsayers anyway.
Renamon's Army
One sec, *Slams down a massive book* Let's see, year 10*100 heat death of the univ, oh whoops started on the wrong end hehe, *Flips the book over* Let's see now... ah here we are, next doomsday's scheduled for May 19th 2013.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The world won't "end" soon, but it will deteriorate soon enough in terms of our quality of life. The countries with populations that reproduce the most are the poorest ones, and when you throw in lack of fresh water resources, global warming, and a dwindling supply of fossil fuels, things will get bad soon enough.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
So who wants to try to colonize the moon? heh heh
I always did prefer space over earth, so I'll bring the chips. Moon chips anyone?
The OCA
Renamon's Army