Join our server on Discord

The Deal (Private for Astaroph)
"I glad you still feel the same way for us," David replied. He saw his mate start to twiddle her thumbs, "Don't feel bad hon I won't force them. I just don't like it when I got girls who don't work for me in some way," he told her as he kissed her on the lips. "Thank you this means a lot to me," he said softly.

He read the letter his mate handed him, "I see I popped plenty of cherries; but how letting Casey be with her first, I mean he would be learning from you and your talented in bed," he told her giving her another option for Sandy that might make her just a bit more comfortable since there was a huge age gap between him and the young girl. "As for Kita how about letting Casey deal with her as well I mean he is part lion and it is his duty to lead your small pride?" he suggested with a smile.

When Rebecca sat back down and smiled at him he smiled back, "I think it might be best to let Casey come to ask you first to train him so just wait a bit him; but of he takes to long to ask then yes seek him out. As for Bella she would most likely let Casey take her cherry the day after he loses his virginity. Then you can teach them both if you wish," he suggested. "From here take what want from the house the rest can be left or sold," he said to his mate knowing this house and mostly bad memories for Rebecca and her daughters; but he also knew there were some things she would like to keep. "Oh before I forget if you want we can stop to get you panties and bras if you want?" he suggested since he knew Jeff never allowed her to wear undergarments so he can have easy excess to her body when he wanted it.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-10-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Casey the furry one - 12-11-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-13-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-18-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM