Join our server on Discord

The Deal (Private for Astaroph)
Rebecca hugged David back, breathing in, she took his scent, smiling as she missed him. She looked David as he spoke to him. "And I do still love you, I will always do," she starts to twiddle her thumbs still feeling guilty when she had to go and save her daughters. "I know, and I will take on that responsibility with Casey, as a mother I will train him as its my duty," she says.

Getting up off the chair, she takes a letter from the top of the fire place, taking the letter, she hands it to David. "This is from Sandy, she handed it too me yesterday, she told me she only trusts you to train her and no one else. She even wrote this out in her own hand. Other than that, you will have to have a word with Kita on this, she is getting a challenge for me as she's the oldest she's become more difficult."

Sandy goes back to her chair, looking at David in a kind way, she smiles and tells him, "That's fine, living with Casey and Bella will be no problem. Would there be anything else there is I need to know?"

The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-10-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-13-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-18-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM