Join our server on Discord

The Deal (Private for Astaroph)
David walked over and hugged his mate old mate, "Rebecca you don't have to feel like you got to resign yourself to this being a cum dumpster for Casey or me. You should know that, since I haven't ever treated you badly....I love you still and so does Stella," he told her when she said she said she would except his offer. "As for the real reason I want you to teach our son is because it is a mother dragoness's duty to teach her son and he is half dragon. So that is why I want you to teach him," He added.

"The reason for Kita and Sandy is simple I figured you would like for them to have a safe place to have sex with someone you could trust in a safe environment. As for training Sandy I may, I may not. I won't force her to learn from me if she doesn't want to. Kita can go to college if she really wants to next semester," the dragon said as he nuzzled his former mate.

"There are two things. Casey lives in the pool house along with his half sister Bella. She prefer females and didn't want to learn from her Stella. You three can live there as well since it is a large place now," he told her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Casey the furry one - 12-10-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-10-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-13-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-18-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM