Join our server on Discord

The Deal (Private for Astaroph)
My Character's

Name: Bella
specie: mix between western and eastern.
Appearance: http://e621.net/post/show/43328/anus-blu...agon-femal

Name: Casey
Specie: dragon lion hybrid morph
Appearance: Stands five and half feet tall; but from his tip of his nose to his tail is nearly nine feet long. He had tawny skills and a nice dark mane and the toughs of fur on his elbows and outer thighs. He has two horns on his head as snout like muzzle he had two three inches whiskers.

Name: David
Species: Eastern dragon
Appearance: http://e621.net/post/show/170473/anal-an...ck_penis-b

Astaroph's:

Name: Rebecca
Aged: 39
Specie: Lioness
Appearance; she is five foot tall, she has golden brown furr with a white patches on her paws and long whiskers

Name: Kita
Appearance: she has the same colour furr as her mum, slightly lighter cause of her age. She is two inches taller than her mother. She has long whiskers.

Name: sandy
Appearance: she is four foot tall, she has very light golden furr, her whiskers are short.

Casey's step father Jeff wasn't a harsh man just heartless. He didn't care about his wife and saw her as something that he could use for his own pleasure and as a maid. After the birth of his elder sister his mother left his step father for an light colored dragon named David; but she same back when Jeff threaten to use their baby girl as a cock sleeve. His mother didn't know at the she was knocked up with him till a few months later. After he was born and his mother had weaned him, his own biological father claimed him and he lived in a nice estate being taken care by his father and nannies. He was able to see his mother and half sisters on a semi regular basis. He loved the three of them as dearly as his own father. When Jeff died the young dragonic lion begged his father to let his mother and half sisters live with them; but he said he would not pay for women just to lounge around.

What David didn't tell his son was that he had already paid for the mother of son and her daughters; but was giving them time to grieve. Soon the dragon went to see his former mate. He walked in as if he owned the place which he did. He smiled at her. "Hey your still looking good. I am sure you know I own the house and the three of you for the past month," he told her as he gave her a reassuring hug. "I am hear to make you offer that would be beneficial for you and your two daughters," he said softly.

"A mother dragoness is suppose teach her son about sex. You may not be a dragoness; but you are his mother and it is your duty since he is half dragon to teach him," The dragon told the lioness, giving her a good idea what her duty would be. "You three will be able to live with your son; but do realize he does have ergs that all young men do I would be expecting you and your daughters to share his bed as well. Now with your youngest daughter she doesn't have to doesn't to have sex till she is sixteen," he told her. "You have till I leave to decide; because I don't want females who will not work for me in some way so if you say no I will sell you three," he stated firmly letting the lioness now her choices. He knew he couldn't sell the mother of his only son and she would never forgive him if he at least didn't make good matches for daughters.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Casey the furry one - 12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-10-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-13-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-18-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM