Join our server on Discord

I missed this place.
After an awfully long time away from any actual activity on here (not that I was all that active to begin with when I think about it) I was lying in bed, just kind of awake and I was struck by the sudden urge to see how this place was doing. In doing so I realised how much missed this place (when I said I wasn't active I meant I was on but I just didn't have much to say about what was going on) and everyone on it, my lack of stuff to say just led to me not contributing and slowly that led to me fading away.

Then I remembered just how many awesome people we're here (and hopefully still are) and decided I'd try and be more regular contributor this time round, now that I've got some time between work/college and a renewed sense of nostalgia/epic memories of this place.

SO, I'm back and I gonna' help as much as possible to keep this place alive! (I've also got my cash situation sorted so I can start chipping in on those far overdue donations that I couldn't do before)

So who's gonna fill me in on everything I missed over the last 2-ish years?

P.s for Mods - I've got an old Art thread I planned on revitalising with some newer stuff, should I make a new thread for it or just raise the old one from the dead?
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well I've been trying to organize a revival of this site for over a year. But most if not all the head people here have gone AWOL and I can't get in touch with anyone. This saddens me so since I found out about the DaD back in 2001 and fell in love with it on the spot. I even offered to do the updating via my PS3 since my PC situation still stands. Does someone here even know the logins to the site database? That's something we'll need to get the DaD back on track.
senjuro has not logged in in ages, same as Wolfe, Reo, etc etc.

Lord Patamon isn't around either but I believe since he's the tech guy he has access to this kind of info. If you've got an e-mail I can try to hook you two up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am here for no good reason except that I'm just always here somehow.
I don't have any site tech powers here though.
Well my e-mail is digidv85@gmail.com. Also if anyone is interested, I personally started writing again. On aff.net I revived my account finding a successful but painfully slow way to post without PC internet usage. Here's a link: http://anime.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600052046 as all I really want to do is work on that one series. My old one which past 100 chapters has since been deleted as I felt the quality was lacking.
Entering that site seems complicated. Nooooooo I missed reading the 2012 sorryyyy XD delete
Veemon's Followers