Join our server on Discord

asking lemon related questions
1. How do I submit lemon fictions to this site?
2. Are sexual topics and subjects,such as sexual domination,bondage,sex toys,and sexual positions allowed here?
3. Would tall male digimon and short female humans,be a sexy pairing?
4. Which male digimon are 7 feet tall,or taller in height?
5. Would the idea of a male digimon being possesive of his female human partner,or being insanely jealous make a lemon interesting?
(10-22-2012 06:12 AM)Beth Sycamore Wrote: 1. How do I submit lemon fictions to this site?
I'm not sure if anyone man's the helm around here any more, but here:

To Submit Your Writing and At-a-Glance info, please send it to digiartistsdomain@live.com. To speed up updating submit in .htm Format.

You can also simply submit it to the Author's Domain here on the forums.

Quote:2. Are sexual topics and subjects,such as sexual domination,bondage,sex toys,and sexual positions allowed here?
Yes, yes you can. Just make sure you're placing it in the appropriate areas of the forums.

Quote:3. Would tall male digimon and short female humans,be a sexy pairing?
I certainly suppose it could.

Quote:4. Which male digimon are 7 feet tall,or taller in height?
There are A LOT. WarGreymon and ExVeemon seem to be good examples that I can remember.

Quote:5. Would the idea of a male digimon being possesive of his female human partner,or being insanely jealous make a lemon interesting?
You ask as if it hasn't been done before. :P Though I have no opinion.

The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
(10-22-2012 06:12 AM)Beth Sycamore Wrote: 1. How do I submit lemon fictions to this site?
2. Are sexual topics and subjects,such as sexual domination,bondage,sex toys,and sexual positions allowed here?
3. Would tall male digimon and short female humans,be a sexy pairing?
4. Which male digimon are 7 feet tall,or taller in height?
5. Would the idea of a male digimon being possesive of his female human partner,or being insanely jealous make a lemon interesting?

Just put it in the author's domain. And ask if anyone could put it on the site.
Almost anything really. If you don't know, ask.
Obviously.
Not sure.
Of course.
Are non-Digimon lemons allowed here too?

For example:a rape lemon featuring Ganondorf?
Well, just tell us about it in the title. Or the first part of the fic.