Join our server on Discord

Whispers of a Time Past?
I may not check here all that often, but I do tend to think about it almost everyday. I'm probably gonna log on one day and find out the site been down for hours, maybe days. This place means the same to me jh477, fond memories and empty holes inside. I'll gladly ride this site until the end, and then some if possible.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I'm still here, rarely now, but still here. I've met so many wonderful people and I've changed greatly throughout the years. This place is where I started, and it will always be my home. Every now and then, after sickness, heartbreak or work, a little bit of nostalgia draws me to these boards, ignoring the lack of activity, walking past the dead threads and browsing posts that are many years old, and I feel at home here. I feel like I've entered a sanctuary where I began, made so many good friends and learned so many things about the world out there...

...But some day, maybe there will not be a home for me to return to.

So I want to give my family a way to find me!

Furaffinity Page

Inkbunny Page

Weasyl Page

F-List Page

Hehe, new guys, old guys, let's be friends!

Warf warf, and away~
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I've stretched my artistic wings and scribbled something up. It's Digimon related, so I was going to make a thread in the artist section, but it's some random made up character so I didn't, unsure how such things are viewed 'bout these parts.
Oh god, I just got the email for this thread, all the memories. I'm CerebralInterface on the internet now, and I'm on Red Light Ponyville mostly. All the old memories this place had, it helped make me who I am today.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Nice to see you again. And just put the art there. Why not.
Good to see you again too.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Thank you.