Join our server on Discord

Digimon Adventure PSP Game First Teaser Streamed!
www.jefusion.com/2012/09/digimon-adventure-psp-game-first-teaser.html

Namco Bandai Games began streaming the first teaser for the upcoming Digimon Adventure PlayStation Portable game. The video shows various scenes from the anime, replicated into the game.

The game will be the third part of the celebration to the anime franchise's 15th anniversary. Bandai namco Games listed that the game will be available this 2013.

Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
I just shed happy tears as I watched this, really.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Not sure how this will work or if it would come here but it sounds like a good idea.
Argh, stop making PSP games! That looks pretty awesome. I like the Our War Game teaser at the end too. I wonder if it does all the movies.

If it comes to PS3, I'm in, but PSP is kind of defunct, and I don't own one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Seems they really Betamax'd the PSP. It may have been a great thing but somewhere it failed. Still has good things about it (some games) but not many are going for it.
Re: Digitize was also playable for Vita, likely this one might as well.

Also, didn't Bandai-Namco of America registered trademark for "Digimon World" a week ago? This was divulged by a poster in WtW, so hopefully it is a hint of good things to come for Digimon faithfuls in the West.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(09-29-2012 02:05 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Seems they really Betamax'd the PSP. It may have been a great thing but somewhere it failed. Still has good things about it (some games) but not many are going for it.

Um, the PSP sold pretty well. It's just dead now in the U.S. because it's been replaced.
[Image: signature.png]
Well, Xros Wars is being dubbed/put on Saban's network so maybe they're trying to do something.
I have a PSP 200, so maybe I could crack it so it plays japanese games....
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!