Join our server on Discord

I still have feeling's for my ex and I need help!
One of my ex's I still have feelings for and I don't know what to do.

Even tho me and him have split up after nearly 3 years ago and I hardly ever see him anymore, I cannot get rid of them even tho I'm in a relationship with someone else. Me and him has a long term relationship, nearly 2 years, but he never told me that he was falling for someone else, I found out after the relationship, it hit me hard.

I've told my boyfriend, and he has the same problem with one of his relationships, he still has feelings for her. He has told me it takes time to get rid of feelings for someone you used to be with.
But its hard to do it.

Anyone got any advice? Please?

I still have feelings for the first girl I dated, and that was also three years ago. I don't think you really get over it. You have to say to yourself that it was another lifetime, which is tough. I try to approach dating and relationships analytically. I know almost exactly what I want in a woman, and I try to come as close as I can. When you think about it that way, your new boyfriend should be better than your ex. If he isn't, seeing how your ex dumped you for another girl, maybe it's due to your own shortcomings, and the boyfriend you have now is the best you can find. In which case, you should learn to accept him, because he accepted you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against