Join our server on Discord

Fans of Willis
Anyone a fan of him? I thought he was sort of cool from the Digimon movie. I don't think he was ever in the US dubs at all.
(08-12-2012 02:08 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Anyone a fan of him? I thought he was sort of cool from the Digimon movie. I don't think he was ever in the US dubs at all.

Wait, are you saying you don't think he was in the dub, or that you don't think he was cool in the dub?

Cause he was in the dub movie. The name Willis comes from the dub. He was named Wallace in Japan.
[Image: signature.png]
(08-12-2012 06:12 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(08-12-2012 02:08 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Anyone a fan of him? I thought he was sort of cool from the Digimon movie. I don't think he was ever in the US dubs at all.

Wait, are you saying you don't think he was in the dub, or that you don't think he was cool in the dub?

Cause he was in the dub movie. The name Willis comes from the dub. He was named Wallace in Japan.

I was saying that he was sort cool from the movie. I tried to say also that I do not think he was in the English ver.
So Willis was a nerd but Wallace was good then.
He's great, wish he could have come back for more in the series.
He was just what the cast of Adventure 02 needed, an even-keeled but charismatic character who would have it in nicely with their group. A shame that he never appeared again, although I guess the series might have already been over (or very far underway) by the time that movie was released in Japan.