Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Vivvica blushed slightly, covering herself a bit in embarassment, it had been a while since anyone had complimented her like that.

Vixy gasped as she was pushed into the shower, her shirt rapidly soaking through, exposing her white panties and her breasts through the soaked fabric, showing off the young vixen's shapely figure and large chest, "Ah, Y-you!" She growled as she tried covering herself. She relaxed slightly as she saw her mom walking towards them, her disbelief only growing as the elder fox began forcefully stripping, "M-mom!? What the hell do you think you're doing!?" she shouted, struggling against Casey.

"He is my alpha, I must obey his orders." she smiled, "Don't worry, soon you'll love being our beta." she promised.

Vixy glared daggers up at her, turning quickly to Casey, "I'll make you a deal, I'll submit, but I want the role of alpha female, you'd prefer me over this old bitch anyways wouldn't you?" she growled.

"Ah, C-Casey you can't possibly accept that."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Shadowknight - 09-26-2012, 12:51 PM