Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
The fox grinned wagging his tails as his mother begged and whined with need as he stood. He liked how she was acting. He moved over to the bed watching the vixen squirm in the restraints. Then fox licked his lips watching his mother was just turning him on to much. He reached out and yanked back the covers and looked at his mother. "Now be nice and tell me are you going to order me to fuck you?" he asked growling slightly. He reached out and began to finger her pussy idly not minding his claws, wanting to cause her discomfort.

"If you do say yes then I will leave you here and let my sister see what a fucking horny ass slut you are," he told her. He pushed in a bit deeper as he fignered his mother's pussy. "If you say no I will make you my bitch and fuck you when and if I want and you always submit to me," he told her as he lowered his jaws on her neck and held her life in his jaws. They both knew he wasn't going to bite; but he was sure she would look away and go limp in submission.

Ooc: I never answered your question and yes I would try playing the submissive sister.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-09-2012, 01:32 AM