Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
The alarm clock went off at seven in the morning and Casey Freefox reached out and hit the snooze button. The fox stretched in the bed as he then sat up and yawned. His father had died six years ago from a battle against cancer. He waited a bit longer started to remember it was the weekend he didn't need to get up so early. Yet he had his reasons as the alarm went off again ten minutes later he turned it off this time. It was his sixteenth birthday by the law he was a man and could form his own pack if he wanted. He had already decided that he was going to make his family his pack, to keep them close.

"Today is the day I make the pack whole once more mom my mom and sisters would be my mates and take my rightful place as the male alpha," he said with a smile. He did have a kinky side since he did enjoy bdsm stuff; but not the painful stuff. He got out some silk rope he had bought. He swished his tails back and forth with a grin on his muzzle. He didn't bother putting on boxers since he preferred to sleep in the buff. He also knew his sister's would be sound and asleep and heavy sleepers. It would take their extra noisy alarm clock to wake them up he knew. So him and his mother wouldn't be interrupted while he made her submit.

Soon Casey walked out of his room and walked down the hallway and into his mother's room. He could smell a how strong her scent was since she was in heat and was ready to breed. The fox walked over, he pulled back the blanket and sheets. He saw that she had no panties and her night gown was pulled up. His morning wood throbbed with need seeing his mother exposed like this. He wanted to get on top of her and just have his way with her. He shook his head and told himself no mentally. He pulled her night gown down gently were it covered her once more. He proceeded to tie each of her hands to one of the bed posts, then her feet. He stood on the edge of the bed and rubbed his mother cheek and kissed it tenderly, "Mom wake up, Mom come on wake up," he said gently as he nuzzled her cheek. When he was sure she awake he pressed a finger to her lips, "Shsss it's okay no one is going to hurt you Mom. I got a couple of questions for you if you say no I will untie you and I will never do this again or speak of this incident ever to anyone," he told her.

After a moment of silence he spoke up, "I love you dearly Mom and you have no mate, you haven't sought out a new one. If your willing I would love to be your mate and be the new alpha male," he said in a gentle and calm soothing manner. He got up on the bed with is back facing her. He turned around and placed his arm over his body covering his throbbing manhood from view. He was sure she could smell his musky scent anyway. "I also know your in heat and if we do it that there is a really good chance I will impregnate you," he told her comely while he cupped her cheek rubbing it gently. "As for the silk rope... I am a kinky young male and the thought if you tied up is a huge turn on and just makes you look sexier," he told her. He looked into her eyes and tenderly with love, of a son, a lover. "So will you have me my dear mom?" he asked once more as he leaned down slowly going on for a gentle kiss on the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry for the wait, don't have my own comp at the moment so getting on, especially with something like this lol, is a bit difficult.

IC:

Vivica groaned a bit as she slowly woke. She was confused at first as she found her hands and legs bound, her groggy mind slowly coming into focus as she panicked a bit about to scream before she was sileneced, staring up first in fear then in relief as she recgonized her son, though her confusion quickly came back as she remembered she was bound still.

She listened as he talked, her eyes opening with surprise at his proposition, wishing she could close her legs as she felt the fur around her crotch dampening from her heat, causing her to have difficulty thinking of anything other than how long it had been since she'd been fucked.

The combination of the thought of her own son impregnating her, her own kinky side for bondage, as well as her heat making it impossible for her to even think about refusing. She hadn't said anything though she made her answer clear from the way she growled into his kiss, moaning softly with lust and need, her scent filling the room, showing him she was ready to be mated.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: It is all good I understood that when we started rp ^_^

Ic:

Casey growled back into the kiss the as he cupped one of his mother's breasts and meaded it in his paw roughly; because he was overly eager and inexperience. He broke the kiss grinning down at his needy mother and caught whiff of her scent and murred. "Dam.... your a needy vixen and bitch just begging to be fucked Mom," he said talking dirty to his mother. He pulled up her night gown and gazed at her body. "Dam your sexy as hell," he told her as he tweaked on of her nipples roughly in his inexperience paw.

He soon stopped tweaking her nipple as he got between her legs and looked at the same pussy that came out of sixteen years ago. He lowered his muzzle to his mother's musky smelling scent. It was much stronger than than other canine scents and he loved it. He stuck out his tongue taking a broad lick and moaned softly enjoying the taste as he wagged his tails. He took several more licks as he spread her neither lips and pushed his tongue into her hot moist sex as he shuddered from the taste. He soon pulled back and looked for her clit in the dim light, soon he found it and began to suckle on the sensitive nub.

After a few minutes he stopped as he moved himself were he was over his mother. He was blushing deeply since his cock was pressed against her sex and his body was against her breasts. "Mmm you want want my nine inch cock in you, don't don't you, you horny bitch?" he ask and revealed he was an inch longer than his father. When he was two years younger he asked his mother if it was normal to have a two inch thick dick revealing just how thick he was. He kissed her on the lip as he ran his hands down her sides.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vivica growled loudly as she raised her head up into the kiss, groaning slightly from the rough treatment of her breasts. One thing she had never enjoyed too much about her old husband, though she had loved him dearly, was his gentleness. He was a fine lover, and an excellent father, but she loved having it rough, being used for her mate's enjoyment like nothing more than some toy, the thought just turned her on to no end.

She let out an almost desperate whimper as he broke the kiss, also releasing her breast from his grip, wiggling some in her restraints the inability relieve her lust in the slightest by herself only further increasing it. She shivered a bit as she felt him moving closer towards her most private of areas, a blush taking over her face. Though her fur hid it well her desperate panting did little to hide her feelings, neither did the loud howl of pleasure as she felt his tongue sliding inside of her moist snatch, so long with little use had left it sensitive and desperate for a male's touch.

She moaned and panted as he had finished, leaving her still wanting just as much if not more than when they'd began as she looked down at his cock. All she could think of was how much larger he was, probably the biggest she'd ever had, and how much she wanted him, "Yes, make mommy your bitch, fuck me and put me in my place as your bitch," she begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey surprised how how dominate his mother still was with her nearly demanding him make her his bitch. He shook his head, he may be a switch and enjoying some pain he preferred being in charge. "Mother you not in charge. You do not tell me what to do is that clear?" he growled at her. He smirked as he got an idea he slid off his mother and got off the bed. He pulled the comforter up over her head and tucked it into the so she couldn't shake it off her face and see him. "You are to stay there and think about what submission means Mother," he told her coldly acting like he was madder than what he was. He walked to the door and opened and slammed it shut. He knew with being blindfolded it was hard to tell time since it was dark and since his mother was horny as hell and couldn't think strait he figured she most likely think time was moving much faster than it was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Hopefully it goes through this time, keeps freezing up everytime I hit post. Just out of curiousity, would you be interested in controlling one of the daughters? Probably the younger submissive one. If the older one's gonna be alpha-bitch it wouldn't be much fun to just have her playing with my own characters ya know?

IC:

"Ahh, I'm sorry my alpha, I didn't mean any disrespect," Vivica whined with need as he slid off her and got up. She gulped slightly as he wrapped the comforter around her head, holding still to make it easier as he did, Ooh, he is kinky. Should've told him about the toys I keep. she moaned softly as her sight was blocked and her hearing muffled, even her sense of smell was hindered by the thick comforter.

She tensed a bit as he told her about her punishment, squirming a bit as she let out desperate muffled pleads and beggings until she heard the door slam. She cried out a bit in frustration as she squirmed, desperately trying to rub her legs together or free her hands, her pussy burning with need as her body ached from her heat begging for release as she struggled in vain, the silk rope holding her limbs tightly. She continued squirming as she whined with need, unaware that Casey was still in the room.

She panted heavily as she took a breather, in her state of mind it felt like she'd been struggling for hours when suddenly another thought hit her, Oh no the girls, wh-what if they come in wondering why I'm not up? If they see me like this, her face blushed brightly under the comforter, her pussy juices drooling out slightly at the thought of being caught in her current predicament.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The fox grinned wagging his tails as his mother begged and whined with need as he stood. He liked how she was acting. He moved over to the bed watching the vixen squirm in the restraints. Then fox licked his lips watching his mother was just turning him on to much. He reached out and yanked back the covers and looked at his mother. "Now be nice and tell me are you going to order me to fuck you?" he asked growling slightly. He reached out and began to finger her pussy idly not minding his claws, wanting to cause her discomfort.

"If you do say yes then I will leave you here and let my sister see what a fucking horny ass slut you are," he told her. He pushed in a bit deeper as he fignered his mother's pussy. "If you say no I will make you my bitch and fuck you when and if I want and you always submit to me," he told her as he lowered his jaws on her neck and held her life in his jaws. They both knew he wasn't going to bite; but he was sure she would look away and go limp in submission.

Ooc: I never answered your question and yes I would try playing the submissive sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vivica moaned and squirmed from his finger, barely noticing the pain from his claws as his finger sent jolts of pleasure through her body as his finger was rapidly drenched with her juices.

She cried out as his finger pushed further inside of her, her pussy opening to welcome him as she panted with lust, "No, no sir I won't ever order you again, I swear it," she moaned as he closed his jaws around her neck, going completely limp in his grasp giving herself over to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey looked at his mother as he saw her fully submit to him. He grinned as he pulled his fingers from her snatch and licked them clean. "I was going to make sure you would get offf slut; but with you demanding me to take you, I think won't. It is my first time," he told her letting her know she almost never get off on their first time fucking. He also was so pent up he couldn't stand it, as he got between his mother's legs. He positioned his cock at her sweet hot vaginal opening a he slid in with a low husky moan as he claimed his mother as his bitch. He still couldn't believe he had his dick in the same pussy he came out of sixteen years ago. "Dam.... bitch you feel great," he told her as he began to buck his hips trying to get a rhythm going; but failign at the moment since he kept starting and stopping. After a bit he got into a motion as he rutted his mother moaning leaned down and kissed her on the lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vivica let out a soft submissive growl, loving the feeling of his cock. It had been far too long since she'd been fucked, countless heats had passed with little relief if any. Now she finally had an alpha again, and her own son at that. She knew her place, submissive, obedient, she existed only to serve her alpha. Her pussy was soaked with her lust as it squeezed his cock tightly, enveloping it in it's warmth, "Ahh, th-thank you master, my alpha's cock feels so amazing," she howled with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad