Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
The alarm clock went off at seven in the morning and Casey Freefox reached out and hit the snooze button. The fox stretched in the bed as he then sat up and yawned. His father had died six years ago from a battle against cancer. He waited a bit longer started to remember it was the weekend he didn't need to get up so early. Yet he had his reasons as the alarm went off again ten minutes later he turned it off this time. It was his sixteenth birthday by the law he was a man and could form his own pack if he wanted. He had already decided that he was going to make his family his pack, to keep them close.

"Today is the day I make the pack whole once more mom my mom and sisters would be my mates and take my rightful place as the male alpha," he said with a smile. He did have a kinky side since he did enjoy bdsm stuff; but not the painful stuff. He got out some silk rope he had bought. He swished his tails back and forth with a grin on his muzzle. He didn't bother putting on boxers since he preferred to sleep in the buff. He also knew his sister's would be sound and asleep and heavy sleepers. It would take their extra noisy alarm clock to wake them up he knew. So him and his mother wouldn't be interrupted while he made her submit.

Soon Casey walked out of his room and walked down the hallway and into his mother's room. He could smell a how strong her scent was since she was in heat and was ready to breed. The fox walked over, he pulled back the blanket and sheets. He saw that she had no panties and her night gown was pulled up. His morning wood throbbed with need seeing his mother exposed like this. He wanted to get on top of her and just have his way with her. He shook his head and told himself no mentally. He pulled her night gown down gently were it covered her once more. He proceeded to tie each of her hands to one of the bed posts, then her feet. He stood on the edge of the bed and rubbed his mother cheek and kissed it tenderly, "Mom wake up, Mom come on wake up," he said gently as he nuzzled her cheek. When he was sure she awake he pressed a finger to her lips, "Shsss it's okay no one is going to hurt you Mom. I got a couple of questions for you if you say no I will untie you and I will never do this again or speak of this incident ever to anyone," he told her.

After a moment of silence he spoke up, "I love you dearly Mom and you have no mate, you haven't sought out a new one. If your willing I would love to be your mate and be the new alpha male," he said in a gentle and calm soothing manner. He got up on the bed with is back facing her. He turned around and placed his arm over his body covering his throbbing manhood from view. He was sure she could smell his musky scent anyway. "I also know your in heat and if we do it that there is a really good chance I will impregnate you," he told her comely while he cupped her cheek rubbing it gently. "As for the silk rope... I am a kinky young male and the thought if you tied up is a huge turn on and just makes you look sexier," he told her. He looked into her eyes and tenderly with love, of a son, a lover. "So will you have me my dear mom?" he asked once more as he leaned down slowly going on for a gentle kiss on the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-05-2012, 01:47 AM