Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Jasmine a thirteen year old three tailed fox fox with the same markings as her brother had. She woke up hearing the moaning and groaning of her mother and brother as they mated. In her mind she thought it was her parents mating and she wondered if the past few years were just a dream. The vixen eagerly got out pf her bed and headed to her mother's room. She opened the door not caring that they were mating. "Daddy," she called out softly not really want to interrupt the two matings.

Casey moaned as he thrust into his mother as his knot started to become engorged as he tied wit his mother. He started to thrust even faster as he panted and groaned happily above his mother. Then he cupped one of her breasts as he howled softly nearing his peak. He thrust one last time and bit his mother shoulder assorting his dominance over her and so he wouldn't make up his sisters as he filled his mother wit his hot warm life giving seed.

Jasmine feeling a bit braver ran towards the bed as she jump on hugging her brother from behind. "Daddy I missed you so much," she told Casey. "I'm glad you didn't die," she cried out happily.

The fox just stared at his mother not sure what to do as he looked back at his sister, "Um.. uh... Jasmine it me, Casey," he told her.

The young girl looked at her brother and backed away nervously, "Oh... my god... did you two really do it... I thought it was wrong?" she asked nervously blushing and wishing that it wasn't Casey; but her father.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vivica panted softly, moaning with pleasure as Casey bit her, feeling his warm cum rapidly filling her womb and easing the pains from her heat and lust, knowing that she had just become impregnated by her son.

She moaned softly in an almost delirious state, barely recgonizing Jasmine as she came bounding into the room. It took a few seconds before she came down off her blissful afterglow to realize what was happening, "Ah, b-baby girl," she blushed slightly, "This, it's not what you think, we just, uhm, Casey?" she asked, unable to think of a good excuse and hoping he could.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey didn't say anything for a bit and snuggled his his mothers arms. Then he sat up on his legs and looked over at Jasmine about ready to say something when his mother spoke up. He glared at her. "Mother don't lie your a mated vixen bitch now," he reminded her as he gave a light thrust. He looked back over at Jasmine as she back away not sure what to think at the moment. "Its okay Jasmine Mom just needed some help with her heat. Also I am sixteen now I can start a family or pack in my case. I just wanted to make my family my pack so we will always be together," he told his sister.

Jasmine backed up against the wall with what her brother had said about their mother that she was a mated female. She wasn't sure what to think when she saw her brother sit up she saw her naked mother and then looked at their crotches and saw that her brother did in fact have his dick in there mother. She looked away not sure what to think or do at the moment. "Um.. uh... do we have a choice?" she asked timidly while placing her tail between her legs nervously while looking away submissively.

Casey thought for a moment before speaking up. He wasn't going to give them a choice on wither or not they wanted to be in the pack; but since Jasmine was acting fairly submissive already he figured she would be easy to sway into getting into his bed. "Yes you do have a choice," he told which was true; but the thing was he didn't have to except her choice.

The young vixen nodded blushing deeply glad that Casey was giving her a choice. She quickly left the room, while the fox laid back down on his mother enjoying the fact he just bred her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vivica blushed a bit at the strange occurence, her daughter seeing her being bred by her son was certainly something the girl would have difficulty understanding. She looked up towards Casey, smiling a bit as she did, "Don't worry, I'll talk to her and explain everything. This might be a bit strange at first but I'm sure she and her sister will both get used to it in no time at all." she blinked a bit as she remembered, "That reminds me, wonder why it was only Jasmine?"

*Bedroom*

Vixy groaned a bit as she tossed and turned slightly in her bed, trying to block out the sunlight that was slowly filtering into the room, "Ughh, go away sun, too early for you to be up," she growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah I bet and it will a shocker when I take her to bed too since she will be in heat any day," he told his mother reminding it was his right to take his sister's as his as well. He soon was able to pull out of his mother snatch as his cock went flaccid and slipped back into his sheath. He got up and untied her. "Remember that Jasmine was the closes to Dad when he died and her room is right next to our room," he stated making it clear the master bedroom was now his as well. "So she came running in half asleep thinking Dad was making love to you," he stated figuring that is what happened.
-------------
Jasmine walks into her sister's Vixy's room. She stepped as she heard her sister growl. "You won't believe what Mom and Casey were doing...," she trailed off nervously blushing deeply. "They were mating and I think mom was tied up," she said as she fidgeted with her nightgown. She gulped a moment later before speaking up once more, "He also said he was going to make us a pack..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-yes, I'm sure it will be," Vivica blushed slightly, knowing it was his right as the new alpha despite the fact she was his sister and her baby girl. She moaned slightly as she felt him slide out of her, though the warmth of his cum inside of her remained as she sat up, rubbing her wrists a bit, "I'll imagine it was a shock to her, you'll be gentle though right?" she asked, worried a bit.

Vixy groaned a bit as her sister came rushing into the room, yawning as she sat up, "Ugh, what're you talking about?" she huffed a bit, her long hair hanging in her face a bit as she looked over at her younger sister, "You sure you didn't just have some weird dream or something?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey smiled at his mother and nodded, "Yeah I will be as gentle as I can be," he told her letting her know if his sister's struggled he would take them by force. He got up went into the master bathroom and started to take a shower. He wouldn't mind if his mother decided to join him; but shrugged it off.
----------------
"I woke up to sounds of Casey fucking mom. I thought it was Mom and Dad and walked in on them barely awake," she told Vixy. "I really hoped it Dad; but it was Casey and he had Mom all tied up," she said trembling as she leaned against the door and slid down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The door to the shower opened loudly, the figure walking in clouded by the steam as she slowly moved towards the shower, with a loud noise the shower door was pushed open as Vixy glared in at Casey, "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing!?" she growled a bit.

"S-sorry Casey, she just, sort of barged in," Vivica explained as she walked into the bathroom behind her daughter, wearing a pink see-through lingerie robe, the only thing she could grab on short notice.

"You shut it!" Vixy shouted back at her mother, the elder fox shying away a bit as Vixy turned her attention back to her brother, glaring up at him due to their diffrence in height, "What the hell were you thinking? She's your mother, do you have any idea what this could do to Jasmine? She thought you were Dad!" she growled, clearly caring deeply for her sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey growled as his Vixy barged into the bathroom. "I making my family my pack which is my right as a man now," he told her. When his mother came in with a see through robe he gave her a once over, "I like the robe mom very nice and sexy," he told her with a big smile.

He turned his attention back Vixy, "I was mating with Mom of coarse. I can do that now second she needed a mate she is in heat as you know," he told her reminder her it was his birthday and letting her know he just knocked up their mother. He grinned as he got an idea He just pushed her into the tub. He watched as her shirt and panties became soaked. He got in the shower with her as he started to struggle with getting her clothes off. "Mom a little help getting her clothes off?" he asked the elder vixen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vivvica blushed slightly, covering herself a bit in embarassment, it had been a while since anyone had complimented her like that.

Vixy gasped as she was pushed into the shower, her shirt rapidly soaking through, exposing her white panties and her breasts through the soaked fabric, showing off the young vixen's shapely figure and large chest, "Ah, Y-you!" She growled as she tried covering herself. She relaxed slightly as she saw her mom walking towards them, her disbelief only growing as the elder fox began forcefully stripping, "M-mom!? What the hell do you think you're doing!?" she shouted, struggling against Casey.

"He is my alpha, I must obey his orders." she smiled, "Don't worry, soon you'll love being our beta." she promised.

Vixy glared daggers up at her, turning quickly to Casey, "I'll make you a deal, I'll submit, but I want the role of alpha female, you'd prefer me over this old bitch anyways wouldn't you?" she growled.

"Ah, C-Casey you can't possibly accept that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad