Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Casey looked at how his mother was covering herself up. He chuckled since he had seen her body in all it glory and liked it. He watched as his mother started to disrobe his younger sister and murred when her panties came off. He couldn't wait to sink his cock into her virgin folds and pop that cherry of hers. "Yep she suppose to do as what I say," he told his sister in agreement to his mother. When Vixy seemed to stopped struggling he removed her shirt. He chuckled when she asked if she could be alpha they were both his and shouldn't even think of questioning him. "Quite both of you Vixy your thirteen you have no job and can't touch your inheritance yet. I can second I been talking to a friend dad's on how to invest it so I can support us," he told them. "Mom your to dam submissive so you wouldn't make a good alpha. So if you want to be alpha female work with Vixy," he told them his opinion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vixy glared a bit at her mother, then looking back towards her brother, "And what if I say 'no' to being one of your mates?" she growled, pushing him off slightly, her strength no compare to his.

"You don't have much choice, your my daughter, and he's my alpha, he has the right to take you and your sister if he wants to." Vivvica explained as she took off Vixy's shirt and tossed it aside, working on the girl's pajama pants, sliding them down and off so the young girl was now bare naked under her brother.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey let Vixy push him away some. He was about to speak up when his mother beat him to it once more. "Yes mom is right Vixy I don't have to take no for an answer. With being in a pack I am more free to do as I want, so does Mom," he told her point blankly. When his mother removed her clothes he murred and licked his lips. "Dam your very pretty just like Mom," he told her. "I would like to mate with you if your okay with that?" he asked as he he held her from behind his arms just below her breasts. "Remember your going to be going into heat soon and you don't have a boyfriend do you really want to go through that with no guy again?" he asked her as well while nuzzling her cheek.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz