Join our server on Discord

Digimon movie(english)
I'm not sure if anyone liked it or not. I've had heard people say it was just a sloppy piece of shit when 20th Century dubbed it.
Oh, there was a discussion about this on a different site. With the Will I think it was. Since it's the biggest site still out there. I think this is right.
(08-05-2012 01:37 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Oh, there was a discussion about this on a different site. With the Will I think it was. Since it's the biggest site still out there. I think this is right.

It was a bit half assed when they crammed 3 movies into an English dub. It would've made a bit of sense to just dubbed all 3 movies in English instead of cramming them into one movie.
Well the first movie wasn't long enough so a double feature would work.
Considering what they had to work with, I think the English writers did pretty well. The original dubs don't make a whole lot of sense either, like that part where Seraphimon and Magnadramon give out golden Digi-Eggs, that wasn't explained well in either version. Also, if they had to combine three movies, these were the only three they could combine.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I guess they couldn't have waited for the Paladin Mode movie to do two double features.