Join our server on Discord

Deadman Wonderland Themed RP
The idea behind this rp is that I want to be sick fuck of a bastard. Basically there would be the deadmen, undertakers, forgeries and just regular inmates. Now this would not be taking place in the Deadman Wonderland world; but a parallel one were we still got the same rules for G-block. Now do realize since this will a fucked up rp some of the standard rules will not be there Rape is allowed since this is supposed to be prison, you do not have pm the person your going to rape just see if you can bend them over and fuck them if you can. Another thing your character will get hurt and will have body parts removed when they lose at carnival of corpse. So lets say my character in the rp is he loses, he would have to pay the price regardless of what what I would personally want. If it is his eye there will be no sedative to ease the pain as the eye ball is removed and replaced with a prosthetic or maybe he doesn't want a prosthetic or a glass eye in the socket okay an eye patch work well for that sort of thing. This will be applied to all deadmen, by joining this rp if there is enough reception you agree to my terms and condition.

As for Undertakers they would be our fucked up jailors that have the power to stop sin abilities, and do what they want to a good degree. Sorry someone has to keep them in line and they use the most twisted of inmates that cannot be rehabilitated in anyway.

Forgeries are mutants that have similar powers to the Deadmen and can use their arms like whips. If a their blood touches a part of your body it will start to swell up till the person explodes. IF they cut off the part of their body that was touched by a forgery then they lose that part but save their loves. Yes I do expect to do what must be done to survive.

So who would like to do a Deadman Woderland rp?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz