Join our server on Discord

Hey everyone
*walks on a small island waving at any and all passing ships* Hey guys I am over and out of my funk I should be sticking around unless I lose the internet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, tale of a faithful trip, that started at some tropic port and something something ship, *Crashes the ship into the island* Land ho! *Sticks a flag into the ground* I claim this land in the name of Shadow, bringer of bacon! *Notices Casey* What're you doing on my island?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was here first dude and I got stranded here. My crew decided they wanted a new captain

*captain Jack Sparrow comes and stabs a sword; because I was acting like him and runs away*

Well now I guess I'm an undead pirate now since I didn't die.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*flies over the island* :P i thought pirates were fake Huzzah *lands on island* ok you peoplz have 3 wishes nothing stupid ok im your wish giver thing
haha (hello by the way)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool Veemon IS THE AWESOMEST DIGIMON EVAH
:D
They are, they were invented by ninjas to give them something to hunt for sport. Like why the predators created aliens. Awesome, I wish for a box!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-03-2012 02:52 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: They are, they were invented by ninjas to give them something to hunt for sport. Like why the predators created aliens. Awesome, I wish for a box!

fine *a box apears* 2 more wishes

I wish for a young virgin female were dragonness that would be my sex slave
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(08-03-2012 06:13 AM)Casey the furry one Wrote: I wish for a young virgin female were dragonness that would be my sex slave

ok *a female sex slave appears*
ok now you have 2 more wishes

Don't you you mean one? I mean Shadow used one I did now that just leaves one. *curls up with his sex slave*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(08-03-2012 11:20 AM)Casey the furry one Wrote: Don't you you mean one? I mean Shadow used one I did now that just leaves one. *curls up with his sex slave*

nope your wishes are seprate so you got 3 and shadow got 3
but now you both have 2