Join our server on Discord

Commissions I've had done!
Hope this isn't spam, because I'm not trying to "Advertise" Im just trying to spread the digi yaoi XD

I made a blog with all my commissions, and its still got more to add, and I've still got commissions out that will be posted in the next week or so....

Just thought I'd share :)

http://takatoscommissions.blogspot.com/

Including...

[Image: takatofancommission2.jpg]

and

[Image: Gaycandypop+-+DavisTK.jpg]

and

[Image: 4way69.png]

:)
Oooh, never knew you're also into muscle shota department. ;)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Actually, I try and stay away from shota, everything I've commissioned I've asked them to be aged. I forget if I talked to you about that or not before, but, I like your work in general, doesn't seem too shota-ish, maybe a little more defined if thats okay with you. :)
(05-19-2012 07:04 AM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: Actually, I try and stay away from shota, everything I've commissioned I've asked them to be aged. I forget if I talked to you about that or not before, but, I like your work in general, doesn't seem too shota-ish, maybe a little more defined if thats okay with you. :)

Sure. >:) I mean, Clone hasn't got much problem with my "legal"-ized takes on usually underage characters in kinks.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(05-19-2012 10:50 AM)SnK Wrote: Sure. >:) I mean, Clone hasn't got much problem with my "legal"-ized takes on usually underage characters in kinks.

Honestly, the way you draw them doesn't make them look aged all that much.

It's not super obvious that they aren't really shota anymore, and that's what I really like about your art. :P
[Image: signature.png]
Hehe, thanks. I admit sometimes I tone down a bit of my style when I feel needed.
(05-27-2012 11:45 PM)SnK Wrote: Hehe, thanks. I admit sometimes I tone down a bit of my style when I feel needed.

Yeah, for instance, I think the pictures of Ikuto in my sig are some of your best work.

He still looks like he could be around maybe 12-13, but the muscles make him look sexier. Twisted
[Image: signature.png]
Yeah, I also as much as possible control muscularity; I've seen some characters drawn super buff, that it even DBZ's muscularity pales compared to it. Hahaha. >XD