Join our server on Discord

Things I'm seriously getting sick of >_>*
Ok, I know I don't do rants all that much but i really do need to start to get some thoughts out of my head. This is something that's although I've been allowing it to go by for around six to seven years I'm now getting fed up with it. Here's what I mean...

Others want me to participate in things they are doing but when I try to do the same I get either ignored or pushed aside. I see it in everything i do or assist in real life or even in a game. Either it be a friend wanting me to try a new game he has or someone wanting me to do something on a website or whatever the case may be. 99% of the time I go along and see what's up, give it a try, help out, assist along with whatever term I can't think of now. I ask for the same respect in return and i don't seem to get it no matter what i do or say or anything! I just wish i could at least get that from the few friends I do have and it may sound selfish but I've chosen now to do what my sis Sariosa advised and lay my feelings out somewhere. Because as I've had happen a lot of the time bottled feelings eventually burst.

In addition, I help others in a game AND in real life that have no idea who i am or what I am even friends who needs assist I assist by drawing a picture for them or giving my own personal review on music they made or whatever the case I'm helping is... Only time i can get someone to draw a picture for me is if and when I can pay someone to do so. Though I help others, before I didn't expect any help in return, now after almost six to seven years of this I'm beginning to wonder ... 'What am I doing?' 'What should I be doing?' Heck, not even two nights ago I was playing Grand Fantasia and I asked myself... ' Why am i playing this game? No one helps me train except when i leech a main boss kill. I help others that I can help in my own power despite my feelings of loneliness and others take advantage of it' and this is coming from a game I've been loyal to for a while now, like how Secret of the Solstice was for me for about four years before it went down in a blaze of glory.

The only thing i ask, is that if and when i ever do something for you, that you do something for me. Not as a trade and it might even be ten favors from you to one of mine but this is the situation that sparked this rant.

For almost a couple of months after finishing my first original story in years 'Revialisa Part 1: A Rose in the Flower Garden.' I ask friends if they could read it, one who keeps forgetting because of life issues which i can understand, but another who, though the story is a vampire-type story he's pretty much an expert on it and he claims to forget too, and when both finally do get the chance to read it, they read into the first paragraph, comment about it and not bother trying to read the rest of the story before giving advice on it period. I mean, what the heck? I believed if someone is supposed to proofread a story the whole story is supposed to be read before giving advice on chars, layout and such. I've not yet had one reviewer... well, i did have one but it wasn't a critical review... anyways >.<' anything I create seems to be ignored, anything I write, hopefully this one won't be, is ignored... I just want to grow and blossom like a flower which was partially my drive for my story but so far the past couple of years i can't seem to do anything without freezing/tensing up and no one can tell me why! >.<'''''''''

Now that's out of the way... I just wish someone else could understand my position here. ._.'
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well you have to pay attention to who is interested in sharing happy moments with you. If it's all online, I think it's normal, because there is hardly anything that obligates you to your friends if they haven't even seen you. Sure you can help and be nice, but pay atention with how they treat you, if you don't know them well, and they are not willing to treat you as you want to, it's better to cut the relationship, if there aren't any friendly feelings between you two, it's best not wasting time with people that don't care about you.
Veemon's Followers
At least it's only a game. When it gets to be stuff like I'll help you move, but then they never return the favor, or I'll come to your party, but they don't show up to yours, that's when you know your friends suck.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against