Join our server on Discord

Hello everyone
Hello everyone... it's nice to finally be a part of the site and everything. I'm a big fan of digimon and well Anime period but I'm also a furry. I've been trying to create an account here for some time but didn't have the time... I'm also a member on AGNPH if anybody knows that site.
You have a strong heart, a warm smile, a soft hug and you know how to give love better then anyone I know.
Hey, welcome aboard. It's a bit quiet right now, but the site is in fact still alive. Lots of good people here.

As for being a furry, I don't think that's a problem. A large amount of us are furries, myself included. You should fit in just fine around here.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Awesome been awhile since I've been here for a welcoming, BRING OUT THE WELCOME CANNON! *Wheels in a cannon loaded with swords, knives, shards of glass, bottles of acid and a mime* Oh wait that's the happy birthday cannon. Guess we don't have a welcome cannon, FIRE THE WELCOME TREBUCHET!

*Massive pie is launched from a trebuchet and lands on PD666*

Welcome to the boards... you gonna eat that?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the awsome welcome... But I don't like pie
You have a strong heart, a warm smile, a soft hug and you know how to give love better then anyone I know.
BLASPHEMY! The holy order of SDP will not stand for this! We will raise our armies. We will pillage the country side turning all to our pie loving, yeah you know what that sounds like too much work, screw it. Well if you don't like pie, ah, here's an old nuclear warhead I had laying around. They make awesome footballs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think I'll pass on that to... I'm fine with just a hello.
Well alright then, *Chucks the warhead over his shoulder, a massive explosion and mushroom cloud forming behind him* Hello.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Huffs at the mushroom head caused by the explosion* Um... Hi... (Unstabble warhead... I gotta be careful incase he's got another one) You wouldn't happen to have anymore would you?
Also is Red Rover still around... he's the reason I started writing my fics and all that fun stuff.
Welcome to the DaD! *poofs out from a cloud of magical dust and poses awkwardly* We hope that you'll enjoy your stay and not mind the mindless insanity that may spontaneously occur at random points in time!

And I think Red Rover might still be floating around someplace. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh one or two, *Opens a closet revealing warheads as far as the eye can see* Why you wanna borrow one?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad