Join our server on Discord

Hello everyone
Are you paying too much for your car insurance?
just seeing if I'm talking to a ticking time bomb *sweat drops from brow as mouth goes agaope* can I call an extraction team... I don't want to go up in flames or disinegrate or anything... plllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee?
You have a strong heart, a warm smile, a soft hug and you know how to give love better then anyone I know.
Don't worry no one goes up in flames or gets disintegrated, well except bots. *Looks at yy101212* Yay target practice *Picks up a warhead and runs towards him*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
if It's okay I'm gonna run anyway because *Doesn't finish sentence as he screams when the two pass him* don't get near with that thing.
You have a strong heart, a warm smile, a soft hug and you know how to give love better then anyone I know.
Hi welcome to the zombie Digimon forum (Because we are not quite dead)
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
thanks BlackVeedramon
Hello there I am brand new to the forums, but not new to the sight. I've always been a fan of the digiartist domain for a while. Of course though as usual as soon as I get a chance to post something I get super nervous.
renamon and guilmon Pictures, Images and Photos

There needs to be more Renaguil fans out there