Join our server on Discord

I Got A Feeling
A freaking year-and-a-half since I got this request from CloneWarrior. I hope this makes up for all that time. Time to derust my writing tools, and get to work:

It began at the Dickenson High School swimming pool, where a simple boys swimming class was taking place. The three boys who got exceptionally lucky during the week, Drake, Tyler, and the one who gave the instant blowjob, called Soren Maverick, as well as a fourth, whose name was Lawrence Ruther. After the class had ended, the four of them decided to keep swimming, they had nothing better to do. While in the pool, they gathered together to speak with each other, beginning with Drake, “So, how’s everyones week been?”

Tyler grinned, “It was the greatest! I got to participate in a little orgy fun yesterday. Some kind of chemical turned every girl horny and I was in HEEEEEEAVEN!” The other three stared at him with confused looks on their faces.

Drake finally replied, “Well, it could’ve been better. I keep losing my clothes to God knows what, and I always end with this girl who apparently has the same problem. One thing leads to another and then we...get dirty.”

Tyler chuckled, “You mean you screwed the same chick twice in one week and you didn’t have to persuade her? Man, keep that up, and you could be as lucky as me.” he said egotistically. Drake simply ignored him, so Tyler turned to Soren, “What about you? Did you get laid too?”

Soren answered, “Sort of. I mean, I did give this girl a really quick blowjob. She just bent over and wasn’t wearing any underwear, so I just...went for it, you know?”

Tyler laughed once more, “Man I got some competition, but you ain’t gonna outmatch me, dudes.”

Lawrence spoke up, he had a bit of a deep, sexy voice “I don’t think they’re TRYING to outmatch you, Tyler. I think they just went through a series of events that ultimately ended in their favor.”

“Yeah,” Drake said unconvinced, “though it weird how it keeps happening. I mean, it’s kind of odd to be a simple coincidence, right?” Everyone just shrugged.

Tyler began swimming in a backstroke, “Come on, dudes, it ain’t that bad. As long as you were happy with the result, all went well.” Unbeknownst to Tyler, he was swimming straight for the pool wall, and did not realize it was there until...”OWW!” He hit his head on the wall, which caused a cart holding materials from the chemistry to shake. Tyler swam back to the guys, unaware that a strange liquid from an overturned vial was pouring into the pool.

“That wasn’t very smart.” Lawrence remarked smiling.

“Shut up, smartass.” Tyler replied, rubbing his head.

“Are you okay?” Drake asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be alright. I am tough guy, remember?” Tyler apparently didn’t bruise his ego as much as his head. Suddenly, an unknown scent caught his attention, “Do you guys smell something weird?”

The other three took a whiff to the air, “Yeah,” Soren confirmed, “Who’s wearing that cologne?”

“I’m not wearing any cologne.” Drake answered.

“Me neither.” said Tyler and Lawrence together.

Soren began looking around, “Then what the hell could’ve--” he stopped short, something didn’t feel right. He felt exposed, as if the swimsuit he wore just disintegrated. He looked down to find that his fear had been realized, “Wh-what the hell happened to my trunks?!”

Tyler answered mockingly, “Maybe you want to get dirty with us? Yeah, I don’t go there.”

Soren glared at Tyler, “Oh really? Well, then where’s your trunks, dumbass?”

Tyler, now confused, look down to find that he was in the same situation as Soren, “What the fuck?! Hey dudes, it’s happening to you too.” Both Stefan and Drake looked to find their trunks disappearing into nothingness.

Drake shouted, “There’s something in the water! Everybody out!” Right on cue, all four boys leaped out of the pool, only to find themselves completely in the nude. “Oh no! Not again!”

“Son of a bitch!” Soren yelled in frustration.

“What the hell?!” Lawrence screamed.

“Ah yeah!” Tyler said posing, “Who wants some of this?” His question was ignored.

Drake said frantically, “We got get our clothes from the other side of the school.”

Soren groaned, “Really? Why the hell did they place the locker room AWAY from the pool.?”

Lawrence replied, “So the gym could have it.” All of them groaned.

“I really don’t see the problem.” Tyler stated oblivious to the situation, “If you’re embarrassed it just means you don’t got the meat!” he motioned to his crotch on that word.

“It’s illegal to be nude in public, Tyler.” Lawrence informed the sex-driven idiot, “We could get arrested.”

“Then don’t get caught.” Tyler answered easily, “Well, I’m off!” And he went on his way, oblivious to any shame. The other three ran off in separate directions, all hoping to find an easy route to the locker room.

Drake decided to go through the cafeteria, seeing as how lunch was over, he assumed no one would be there. Moving quickly and quietly not to let anyone spot him naked, he went for the door, but saw the handle turn. Thinking fast, Drake did the only thing he could think of: hide. He slid under a table and waited for the door to open. He was shocked when he saw the person who had entered: Stacy, the girl he always seemed to end up fucking. Really? he thought to himself, he did NOT want to go through that with her again, it felt too weird afterwards. Stacy seemed to be looking for something, and Drake heard her say, “Where did I put my bag? I had it at breakfast and now...” She was now searching the room, and Drake prayed that she wouldn’t spot him. As Stacy was searching, she slipped on some kind of liquid on the floor, falling into the puddle, soaking her skirt and shirt. She felt like crying, “Why now? Why again? Why?” She looked around to see if anyone was there, and when she found no one, much to Drakes delight, she removed her shirt and skirt, leaving her standing in a bra and panties. She hung her clothes on a hook to dry, and kept watch out for anyone that might enter. She backed up, still glancing around, only to be the unfortunate victim of having her bras strap get caught in the hook, before she realized what was wrong, her bra broke and exposed her breasts. She instinctively covered them with her arms, on the verge of tears. “Maybe you should just take my underwear too, stupid coincidence!” As if she had insulted its feelings, her panties broke and glided right off her thighs now leaving her in the nude. She was baffled and angry, she felt screaming, but if she did, she be noticed. She stepped forward and once again slipped on that puddle, falling on her face. Now she was crying, not so much at the fall,but for her bad luck. When she looked up from the floor, she spotted Drake under the table, who spotted her spotting him. They both screeched, but became silent when they recognized each other, “Drake?” Stacy asked.

“Hey Stacy.” Drake chuckled nervously, “What brings you her?”

“I, uh, came for my bag.” she stuttered to say. “Why are you, uh....?”

“Some kind of chemical leak in the pool.” he answered.

“Oh.” she said blankly.

For the longest time, none of the two spoke. That is, until Drake said suggestively, “I think you know what fate is trying to tell us.”

“Yeah.” Stacy replied sighing, “But do we have to?”

Drake didn’t want to, or least he thought that, but the sight of Stacy perfectly exposed form caused him to get an erection, visible to the world...or at least to Stacy, who was turning away, not want to get turned on as well. Drake made a step, only to slip on that same trolling puddle, only he crashed into Stacy and they both fell on a table. The body heat from both their naked selves touching was enough to ignite the passionate flame. They found themselves kissing each other, wrestling their tongues, and hugging their bodies. They caressed each others backs gently to stimulate the sensitive feeling that had risen. Drakes now erect penis was rubbing against Stacys dripping pussy, teasing it over and over every time his lower body moved. Their moans echoed through the empty cafeteria, with only them to hear it. “St-stop teasing, just s-shove it in already!” Stacy begged through her moans.

Drake saw no reason to argue, and proceeded to place his hands on her thighs and slowly slide in his dick into Stacy, then suddenly giving one strong thrust to get the full length in. Stacys moans upped in volume, as she felt her lower body being repeatedly pounding by Drakes member.

Sorens route consisted of running upstairs in an attempt to avoid being caught by the folks on the ground floor, and then going down into the locker room. All seemed to go well, until he heard footsteps. At the end of the hallway, he could make out a figure...and saw that it was a teacher! Oh shit! I can’t get caught like this! he panicked to himself. Fortunately, he was next to the entrance of the boys restroom, and immediately ran inside to hide. He proceeded to look for a stall that was suitable for hiding, however, he heard a noise coming from one. Moaning, two people, huh? He slowly opened the suspicious stall and found a couple there...making out. It was simple kissing and caressing though, that is, until they began to strip. Clothes hit the floor and Soren was now staring at a penis being inserted into a pussy. His animal instincts took over and Soren grasped his raging hard-on and began jerking it off furiously. His deeper thoughts wanted him to get noticed in hopes that he could join them, so he began to moan at his masterbating. However, those moans were drowned out by those of the couple. Not giving up, Soren quickened his pace, moaning even louder and louder, until he couldn’t take it anymore and ejaculated...right onto the couple, who now noticed him standing there, his dick in his hand, panting for air.The couple looked at each other, then back and Soren and much to Sorens surprise, they asked, “You want in?”

Soren was a little reluctant at first, but the couple kept on insisting and he was eventually forced to surrender.

Lawrence tried to head through the gym itself to get to the locker room, however, he is stricken with disappointment when he discovers that the girls basketball team is having practice against another girl team. Not wanting to stand out, Lawrence sneaks into the stands, crouching low in an attempt to hide his presence. It was to no avail, however, for one of the players notices him sneaking, and gets distracted. He was gorgeous to her, his masculine form, his muscular physique, his long penis, she couldn’t stop staring, until a player tried to pass her the ball and it hit her in the face. She stumbled and accidently hit the fire alarm A ringing could be heard, and the gyms sprinklers automatically activated, showering Lawrence and the girls. Lawrence looked bewildered and wonder what just happened. The water soaked the girls clothes, which in itself isn’t a problem. What is, however, is that the uniforms they wore were dry clean only and thus began to shrink. There was a bundle of ripping and tearing sounds which only ceased when the all of the girls clothes had been torn off their bodies, leaving them completely naked. Lawrence, wide-eyed and unable to control himself, felt his penis rise into an erection at the sight of these beautiful girls. “Ah, crap.” he told himself, “How did that happen?” However, nothing more occured, all the folks in the gym stood in awkward silence, soaking wet and clueless.

Soren positioned himself behind the female, grabbing her ass and lifting her onto his dick. He dropped her and her asshole was instantly filled with Sorens manhood. She let out a quick screech, then close her mouth, hoping that no teacher heard that. When no one heard the door open, Soren and the male friend started thrusting, hitting her front and backside with their balls. The female, caught in between two dicks, now moaned with greater pitch.

Tyler, full of himself and prideful of being completely nude, did not head to the locker rooms, but instead went to the second gym, and found the girls volleyball team there. Not wanting to miss such a fine opportunity, Tyler called out to the girls, “HEY! Maybe you lovely ladies would like to hit something other than that ball, if you know what I mean!” he thrusted his hips suggestively, now erecting the huge dick he bore. It was like that dick was an aphrodisiac, for it entranced the entire team. They all began to remove their clothes, until Tyler saw a group of naked women coming at him lustfully. Ah, yeah! He thought to himself, Let’s see the other guys top this one! He fell to the ground, waiting for his reward, which didn’t take long. One girl immediately thrust her pussy onto his massive cock and moaned loudly. Two others began licking his dick, every time they saw a chance to, while put her cunt to his face, and he began kissing it passionately, getting a meaningful moan out of her. Two other girls were at his feet, licking them and using his toes to rub their clits on. Every time he wiggled his toes, a barrage of pleasure bolted up their spines. The last two kept his hands full; he fingered the pussy of one, making it drip profusely, and the other squeezed the tight ass of another girl, slapping it on occasion, which made it jiggle. The orgy continued until there was a united scream from the girls, as all of their vaginas burst with fluid, with the one on Tylers dick dripping with his jizz. Ah, yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! Tyler thought proudly.

Soren and his newfound companion continued thrusting and pounding the girl until Soren felt something spurt out of his dick, and into the girls butt. The other guy apparently did the same, but his semen filled her womb, overflowing it as it poured out. The three looked at each other until Soren spoke, “That was...nice...a little out of the blue, but nice.” The other two agreed.

In and out and in and out, Drakes cock rubbed against Stacys vaginal walls, creating more and more fluid with every thrust. Stacys hugged Drake tightly and began thrusting her hips forward to increase the pleasure. Drakes pace increased with the pleasure, until he was on the brink of climax, “S-Stacy, I’m...gonna...c-c--” he was interrupted.

“Me too, Drake, me too!” Stacy gasped, and both of them let out one long scream, as Stacys cunt exploded with her fluids as well as Drakes semen. Drake continued to ejaculate into Stacys wombs, dripping out of her soaked pussy. Drake fell onto Stacy ,exhausted, and a bit stupefied when he realized that the coincidence had occured once more.

“Uh, Stacy?” Drake finally broke the silence.

“Yeah?” she replied.

“Is this strange how this happened again, or is it just me?”

“It is rather weird, but I’m not complaining, are you?”

Drake smirked, “Nah, I just thought it was weird, that’s all.”

“Well, you know what else is weird?” Stacy asked raising an eyebrow.

“What?”

“That there is bunch of naked people staring at us.” she said, smiling proudly.

“Huh?!” Drake was confused; he looked up to find that there was, in fact, a bunch of naked people staring at him. He saw Soren, with a couple, whose crotches were dripping from the climaxes. He saw Lawrence, with the entire girls basketball team, though it didn’t appear he screwed any of them. He saw Tyler, with a plethora of naked girls,.Figures. he thought. Tyler was still jerking off, apparently to Drake and Stacys love making, and he gave Drake a thumbs up with his free hand. “Three times, one week, I think you’ve earned the right to say you won, dude.”

Drake rolled his eyes, and all of them just stood there...in awkward silence.

THE END

Well, how’s that worth for a over a year's delay, hmm?
EDIT: Sonuvabitch! Apparently Stefan Vreeman's an actual person! I mean, what are the chances?! Anyway, to show I'm not a complete drunken donkey derriere, I've changed the name from Stefan Vreeman to Lawrence Ruther. HOPEFULLY, this guy ain't a real guy Googling his own name and finding this saying, "What the hell, man?!" So, sorry Stefan, hopefully it won't happen again.....aye aye aye....*drinks vigorously*
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Much more detailed than the first two. :D

Just a few things I noticed:

1. A blowjob is when you suck a guy's dick. Oral sex with a girl is eating her out/licking her pussy.

2. Stacy's undressing wasn't as interesting as it could have been. It seems odd that she'd just take off her own clothes in school just because they're wet.

3. It just seems strange and awkward that the basketball teams end up completely naked and then "nothing happened". If they weren't going to fuck, it would have been better for Stefan to at least sneak away (maybe while stroking his cock). Twisted

Otherwise, great story! I need to start working on ideas for the next part. :D
[Image: signature.png]
(04-03-2012 08:25 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Much more detailed than the first two. :D

Just a few things I noticed:

1. A blowjob is when you suck a guy's dick. Oral sex with a girl is eating her out/licking her pussy.

2. Stacy's undressing wasn't as interesting as it could have been. It seems odd that she'd just take off her own clothes in school just because they're wet.

3. It just seems strange and awkward that the basketball teams end up completely naked and then "nothing happened". If they weren't going to fuck, it would have been better for Stefan to at least sneak away (maybe while stroking his cock). Twisted

Otherwise, great story! I need to start working on ideas for the next part. :D

Allow me to enlighten you then:
1)I'm a lonely desperate single who's never held a girlfriend. I can't be expected to know everything about intercourse terms.
2)A year of not writing does that to you...
3) I don't recall you request me to write such a thing. You said "...all of the players lose their clothes in various and hilarious fashion (of your design, please) until they're all naked." Nothing about sex, although that might be a common sense thing. Again, year of not writing does that to you...

I'll regain my writing ability, and I'll try to do a bit better next time. But at least I learned how to be detailed, and I for one think that somewhat makes up for this, wouldn't you agree?

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-03-2012 08:44 AM)Venin Wrote: Allow me to enlighten you then:
1)I'm a lonely desperate single who's never held a girlfriend. I can't be expected to know everything about intercourse terms.

The more you know. :D

Quote:2)A year of not writing does that to you...

That's alright. I understand what it's like to start writing after a long dry spell.

Quote:3) I don't recall you request me to write such a thing. You said "...all of the players lose their clothes in various and hilarious fashion (of your design, please) until they're all naked." Nothing about sex, although that might be a common sense thing. Again, year of not writing does that to you...

I didn't ask for anything specifically, I just thought it seemed a bit strange after reading it, especially since you specifically mentioned that they hadn't fucked in the ending.

It doesn't ruin the story or anything though.

Quote:I'll regain my writing ability, and I'll try to do a bit better next time. But at least I learned how to be detailed, and I for one think that somewhat makes up for this, wouldn't you agree?

I agree. I really love this series. Twisted
[Image: signature.png]
(04-03-2012 08:52 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I agree. I really love this series. Twisted

Then, by all means, bring on the next one! I'm also hoping to find an RPG worth joining, and maybe find MORE PEOPLE! Anywaysssssssssszzzza, it's strange that you have all these insane ideas that I certainly wouldn't think of(I'm more of a "dark justice" type), but I enjoy the variety. Alright, think up something else, while I'm still fresh. This is probably the closest I'm gonna get to the wicked pleasure(sad face), but I'll have fun doing it, damn it!

Coffee: *returns* DRINK ME!

Venin: NOOOO!!! NOT YOOOOOOUUUU! *runs, coffee floats after him*

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers