Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 24 (78)
Well, too bad Ryuuzaburo Otomo didn't voice a Vamdemon, since they're copies after all. But heck, it was nice to see Masaru's punch suddenly turn into a lethal weapon aside from triggering his Agumon's evo.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(03-24-2012 02:36 PM)SnK Wrote: Well, too bad Ryuuzaburo Otomo didn't voice a Vamdemon, since they're copies after all. But heck, it was nice to see Masaru's punch suddenly turn into a lethal weapon aside from triggering his Agumon's evo.

Well, Masaru confirmed for Mary Sue!
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
You say that and we have Tagiru on this show. I disagree greatly with you.
(03-26-2012 01:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: You say that and we have Tagiru on this show. I disagree greatly with you.

Well, Tagiru did not punch out out a Digimon and killed it, and it took him many episodes to evolve beyond his Digimon, and was not able to do that in the fight to become the "chosen hero". Masaru is way more of a Mary Sue than Tagiru, Tagiru is just well, more hated.
I don't hate him. I just don't like your opinion. Besides all those Myos were just copies. Not the real ones.
(03-27-2012 01:44 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I don't hate him. I just don't like your opinion. Besides all those Myos were just copies. Not the real ones.

If you know any other human (who is not possesed by a Digimon) that can kill a Digimon in one hit, please tell me. Anyway, humans that fight and kill Digimon on their own cause they are just that awesome is a typical Mary Sue. My main problem with Masaru is that he is the type of guy who fits more in a "fighting anime" , like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball and so on, and not so much in Digimon.
Alright guys, calm down. We all have our opinions, we have our own hates and likes and best we just let each other express it whilst we stand by our choices without forcing one another to submit.

He hates Masaru? Fine. You like him? Fine as well. We're all happy in the end with the freedom we have to say things.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Meh. Yeah. I just found it weird.