Join our server on Discord

Official* Chosen Child/Tamer/Hunter Cock Size Thread
I like boobs so I wasn't sure if anyone added a thread here yet.
Hey, Clone. Care to predict the dick sizes of the Re: Digitize male cast?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(08-05-2012 10:19 PM)SnK Wrote: Hey, Clone. Care to predict the dick sizes of the Re: Digitize male cast?

I've been slacking lately. I haven't been keeping up with the Re:Digitize news or read the manga yet (though I have downloaded it).

I'll come up with some cock sizes once I do.
[Image: signature.png]
Okays take your time.

Personally, I hope this month's V-Jump will have something exciting like an upcoming new anime , but I'd bet it's below 50 percent sure.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Hey, I have an idea if they want it. We'd just have to discuss terms.
Pardom me,but . .

I want to hear about the cock sizes of Devimon,Beelzemon,Leomon.Socerymon,Mummymon,Wizardmon,and Oiwikawa from Digimon 02.

Sorry,I had to ask
Well, I didn't even know this thread existed. I guess now I have a frame of reference for any art work I may do in the future...

I should do some more exploring.... no telling what I'll dig up next.
The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I added the cock sizes for the three Re:Digitize guys to the list.

Taiga has a nice plump six incher.

Nicolai has a super thick 6.5-inch trouser snake.

And Yuuya has a 7-inch monster constricted in those tight pants of his.
[Image: signature.png]
(12-20-2012 08:33 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Just thought I'd let everyone know that I added the cock sizes for the three Re:Digitize guys to the list.

Taiga has a nice plump six incher.

Nicolai has a super thick 6.5-inch trouser snake.

And Yuuya has a 7-inch monster constricted in those tight pants of his.

Nicolai seems to have a Russian python in his pants. :p
It's a very old thread though. You can try any RP you want though. Not sure if that will work.