Join our server on Discord

Sexual Dream Topic
i have tons of sexual dreams in fact most of the inspiration for my stories comes from sexual dreams or a pairing i want to see i will useally dream about being involved and watching it unfold and therfore know how to lay it out. so for me its a benifit in more then 1 way lol
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(03-07-2012 03:01 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Also it seems like you have a very strong want or like to be an exhibitionist or just be naked in public where you'd be caught or seen.

*Freud* Now tell me about your mother. Or does it have to be father for women. *Freud*

Trust me, I've fucked in front of small crowds a number of times in high school.

But just because I dream about something doesn't mean I really want it to happen. Otherwise, nightmares would be completely nonsensical.
[Image: signature.png]
*Freud* Ok then. Tell us about that. Maybe this will explain everything. *Freud*
(03-09-2012 03:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: *Freud* Ok then. Tell us about that. Maybe this will explain everything. *Freud*

The times I fucked with small crowds?

Well, this kid that I had been messing around with a while ago ate me out on the beach while our friends were watching.

Then, my third, fifth, and seventh boyfriends and another friend with benefits I was doing would fuck me in the men's room at school every once in a while. We didn't like doing it in stalls, so guys would watch all the time.

My fifth boyfriend was also super exhibitionist, so we did it in front of friends all the time.
We are very different people, you and I. I would be paranoid that there was a freaking camera or something watching in my OWN HOUSE and wouldn't want to do it.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Huh. ...I don't think I have something to say. ...Let me try again later.
I had a pretty weird sex dream recently.

I was visiting a ranch in Texas for some reason, and I accidentally distracted a guy while he was trying to herd some cows. He got really angry at me and had me arrested.

Apparently, the punishment for all young female criminals in Texas is for them to be auctioned off for young ranch hands to fuck. The officers stripped me down so that I was only wearing a cowboy hat and boots and I was put on stage with a bunch of other teenage girls dressed the same way.

All of the guys bidding were hot young shirtless guys in jeans, boots and cowboy hats. Some of them even already had their dicks out and were jacking off.

The guy auctioning us off (a fully dressed older guy with a mustache) groped my breasts and fingered me a bit to get me to drip in order to show me off.

I was sold to this cute kinda muscular guy with long blond hair. As part of the purchase he got to get on stage and fuck me in front of the entire crowd. He took off his pants (but left his hat and boots on) and had me lean against the auctioneer's podium while he fucked me from behind.

As usual, I woke up right as I orgasmed.
Huh. And what did you watch or eat before you slept?
i dreampt bout tk
Umm interesting dream Clonewarrior. I could say I have never herd of anyone dreaming something like that.
renamon and guilmon Pictures, Images and Photos

There needs to be more Renaguil fans out there