Join our server on Discord

Sexual Dream Topic
What happened to that sexual dream topic I had made before?

So, I guess this will be the new sex dream topic.

Anyone have any super sexy dreams?
[Image: signature.png]
It might've been victim to the same unknown phenomenon that snuffed out a couple other topics in the forum, the other two being RPG topics that strangely disappeared under mysterious circumstances. I regret being unable to confirm who or what has been deleting topics.

We haven't been able to determine the cause of this, but I'll contact LP as soon as I can.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ugh, I never saved any of those accounts. I wanted to read over them again.

Anyway, I had another dream recently based on Prophet's Reunion Day. It's kinda fuzzy, but I remember being on stage in front of a bunch of teenagers. Anubimon showed up and basically reenacted the part where he gets horny and starts fucking Alice in front of Ai & Makoto.

So I was exposed and screwed on stage in front of a ton of horny teens.
Damn. That's hot.
And I'm very sure I didn't delete it. I made sure to check.
I just woke up from a very vivid dream, so I want to type it up before I forget anything.

I'm in my dorm room. My roommate and her boyfriend are fucking on her bed, and I'm lying on mine fingering myself while I watch. The three of us are totally naked.

Suddenly, the fire alarm goes off (routine drill I assumed) and I jump to my feet. I look around for clothes to put on, but all of them are missing. I'm still incredibly horny, and I can't stop myself from masturbating.

My roommate and her boyfriend have also gotten up. Boyfriend is holding roommate with her legs wrapped around his back and they're still fucking as they head for the door. They head out and everyone else is filing down the hallway towards the stairs. One of the RAs stops at the door and is telling me to get out.

I'm really embarrassed (recurring pattern in these dreams) and cover my breasts with my free hand but I still can't stop fingering myself. I head out into the crowd and eventually get outside. No one says anything about my appearance.

Once we're all outside, a fire truck shows up, and a bunch of firefighters rush out and into the building. Then one really cute young one runs up to me and touches my forehead. I think the most memorable thing about my dream was what he said next: "You feel really hot. You must be on fire." He starts to undress. "I'm gonna have to put it out".

He gets totally naked, and at this point my dream has hit Japanese television levels of weird. Instead of a cock, he has a fire hose connected to his crotch. He picks me up and lays me down on a table that's for some reason in the middle of the crowd of people.

Then he moves my hand and starts going to town on me. The fire hose feels just like a nice hard cock and I feel like I'm going to cum soon. Everyone in the crowd is asking if I'm okay and reassuring me that he'll put the fire out.

I'm still super embarrassed and am covering my tits and pussy as best as I can. Then the firefighter says "I'm gonna spray it out now!" and fires his load into me.

That's when I woke up and climaxed.
What.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(03-06-2012 11:07 AM)Asesino Wrote: What.

I left my vibrator in again before falling asleep. Blush
Those must be some powerful batteries you got in there.
Also it seems like you have a very strong want or like to be an exhibitionist or just be naked in public where you'd be caught or seen.

*Freud* Now tell me about your mother. Or does it have to be father for women. *Freud*
She DOES have a lot of sex-in-public dreams.

I, myself, recently had a 'why-won't-these-goddamn-light-switches-work' dream. Not quite as exciting.