Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which should I use as my next rp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon RP
80.00%
4 80.00%
Bimbofication RP
0%
0 0%
School RP
20.00%
1 20.00%
MGU RP
0%
0 0%
Breeding RP
0%
0 0%
Final Fantasy RP
0%
0 0%
Bleach TF RP
0%
0 0%
Ikkitousin RP
0%
0 0%
Prostitution RP
0%
0 0%
Manyu Hikensho RP
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

This time a vote!
I've been gone a while and things have slowed to a crawls, so instead of my usual recklessly jumping into things I'm going to put all my ideas up as a poll and let you vote. you have till March 13th then I close the polls.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
i would like school but only as long as there will be sex in this RP i dont why i would think not but for some reason i do anyway thats what i vote and i have been waiting for RPs for ages even made my own with no replys so i would like to get into and RP as soon as possible
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I picked a digimon RP. Haven't had one of those in awhile. Hopefully it'll last, too.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Almost time, looks like it's going to be a digimon rp...though I'm tempted to yell PONIES! >XD
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Things. Went. SO FUCKING WRONG! *takes a smoke and kicks a chair over* I FINALLY get my phone back on, and use it to access the site...only to find I can't do a DAMN THING! *puts out her cigarette and throws a table* I can log on and look around, but whenever I try to post a reply or message anyone there's no text box! Nothing! This sucks so bad! I hate to say this more than anything but I have to postpone my activities AGAIN! FUCKING STRAIGHT TALK!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions