Join our server on Discord

A Day Off. (Series)
Boy, typing these every morning at work sure makes time fly! I'm glad I'm doing this mini-series. XD

-----------------------

Mar patiently hung out of the bar, texting back and forth with his sister, telling her about his plans for the night. He didn't want her to worry about him for dinner, as he was going to be out late.

The neon sign of the bar had been lit as it was already night time, Mar could see several customers inside through the windows. He peeked in to see if any familiar faces were in as it was a popular spot for gatherings but didn't find that many, most of his friends were working too. It felt lonely to have a day off when everyone else was working their asses off.

But the lonely feelings began to dissipate as Lola finally showed up. Mar grinned as he saw her. Lola could see him visibly excited about her looks, and she grinned back at him as she said a simple: "Hi" to the dragon.

"You really went all out didn'tcha?" Mar commented, his eyes dancing around her curvy form, appraising her body's shape from her deep cleavage down to her wide hips. Self-conceited as she was, Lola couldn't help but blush since Mar was observing her as if he was a predator ready to pounce on his prey. Finally, he broke the ice and her trance with a single phrase: "You look gorgeous."

Lola felt the unexpected warmth beneath his words and immediately felt relaxed. She smiled and with renewed courage walked up next to the titan and brushed her side against his, smiling up to him. She was still amazed at how she couldn't even come up to his pectorals, but didn't mind it. "Thank you. You're looking good too."

"So, ready to go?" he asked, getting a nod in response. Lola seemed excited. The walked off away from the bar together.

When Lola had heard Mar was planning on taking her out by the bar she had only thought of them spending their date there, so she was all but surprised when they reached their desination.

Even more neon signs adorned the building before them, sounds of feverish clicking, bumping and button pressing echoed from inside, mixed with the sound of children laughter as well as video-game music. Lola blinked as Mar grinned at her. "An arcade?"

"Yeah. Going to bar's overrated," the dragon commented with a shrug, "And we agreed no restaurants or cafes, right?" he chuckled, stepping in with the pretty alligator girl behind him. Lola seemed struck with disbelief.

"Um. I guess this pretty much covers it yeah," she smiled after a while and picked up the pace. She was a bit unnerved by the sheer amount of little ones running amok in the place, Lola wasn't very good with kids. "I didn't take you for a guy that likes video games."

"You kidding?" Mar grinned, looking down at her, "It's like the best invention ever. Plus this is the one joint that has it all. Rail-shooters, fighters, beat-em-ups... Hey, do you have a favorite type of game?" he then asked. Lola looked around and seemed to think. She noticed a Time Crisis 3 machine and pointed to it. Mar blinked, "Hey, good choice! Time Crisis 3's awesome. Plus, I get to co-op with a sexy partner, rawr."

Lola snapped out of her bewilderment there. Mar'd been sounding so uncharacteristically childish until now, but the last sentence reminded her who he was. She thought about it, maybe a big sexy beast like him could have a cute side too. "Hey, I get blue."

"What? No way, I'm blue. I get to be the blue one!" the dragon argued, which made Lola giggle. She was only further testing her theory. In the end, she allowed him the spot and after depositing the quarters the two began playing.

Mar was left utterly amazed by Lola's skill with the lightgun. Only the first round and she was topping him in the score. "Whoa, gonna have to start doing better. Damn, are you used to shooting?"

"I go to the shooting range every so often, it's one of my favorite hobbies," Lola said, sticking her tongue out cutely. "Now, don't get distracted!"

As the stages went on, so did the competition. As a result of the friendly competition, they grew close to each other, even going as far as complimenting their paired up skills and sharing tips with each other. Lola seemed like she was having a lot of fun.

Eventually, the game ended without them losing their last lives. They were amazed to find their scores had roughly been the exact same, differing only in the last three digits by an insignificant amount. "Man, we're good. We topped the high-scores," Mar commented.

"And I topped you," Lola said with a grin, pointing at the difference in scores, her initials above Mar's.

"Hmph, this is the first game of the night. There's many more to come," Mar grinned right back.

As they toured the arcade, Lola grew more curious about the dragon and asked him: "I didn't take you for a gamer guy. Aren't you a bit old for this stuff?"

Mar laughed heartily at the question, it was often asked but he would always reply the same. And this time was no exception: "You're never too old to have fun!"

Lola blinked, but immediately understood and decided to drop the issue. They were having fun, alright. She nodded right back at him as he winked down at her, realizing he hadn't been sarcastic at all.

"Hey, there's Metal Slug 3. Man it's been ages since I've played that! Let's go."

Lola looked at the machine in question. It was a side-scrolling 2D shooter, "Oooh. I've never played this one before. Let's see..."

"It's easy. Here, I'll tutor you as we play."

They chose their characters. Mar went for Tarma, the guy in sunglasses, and Lola picked Eri, the hot blonde girl. "Oooh, good choice. That chick's sexy."

Lola was about to glare in Mar's direction, but he quickly added: "Too bad you make her knockers look like marbles. Let's give this a spin though, shall we?" he grinned, making her chuckle. He was like a kid.

The game went on for easily over half an hour. It was a really long game, and Lola seemed to easily adapt to the controls and learn the game mechanics fast as Mar explained them. They laughed each time their characters would die, as the game difficulty kicked up.

"Wow, that thing just made me explode into coins! ...Wha? Why're you grabbing them?!" Lola complained, not realizing her character had actually died from that. Many deaths and even more enemies destroyed later, they were at the final boss.

"Damn, this game really has it all doesn't it?!" Lola said as her fingers kept mashing the shoot button, "Water, air, space?! Just needed to visit a volcano, heh!"

"Shut up and shoot, my fingers are getting tired!" Mar chuckled as the large alien head kept releasing energy shots in an attempt to finish their characters off but they finally broke it apart from so many shots piercing its brain. "Booyah!" roared the dragon. The loudness of it startled people around, even Lola seemed surprised.

"Wow, you must really like this game," the alligator chuckled, nudging the dragon, who seemed really proud of their accomplishment, even though he sounded like he'd easily finished this game at least twenty times over. Mar nodded, then proudly pointed at the evaluation screen where the amount of rescued prisoners of war were displayed. He hadn't died at least once in the final mission! As a result, his score had gotten an immense boost, and he'd manage to top Lola's by at least a hundred thousand. "Hoo yeah! In your face!" the dragon celebrated. Lola seemed indifferent about the result but she was happy either way.

"Not bad for my first time though was it?" she added. Mar grinned and threw his arm around her, pushing her next to him. She purred in delight to feeling his strong chest and flanks. In her excitement, she reached for his abs and stroked them eagerly, making Mar smirk.

"Are you sure it was your first time?" he joked, making Lola blush but grin at his perverted comment. She smacked him playfully and then they continued their fun night together.

Several games later, the two came out of the video-game parlor exhausted. "I didn't know there was an arcade version of Guitar Hero! Man that was awesome," Lola laughed, already over her initial apprehension of having a date at an arcade. She felt so relaxed after so much together with an equally fun guy.

A growl stopped her in her tracks. She turned around after listening to maybe one of the loudest, angriest growls she'd heard in her life. Uh oh. She had beat Mar at Guitar Hero earlier, and he'd seemed pretty competitive earlier. She wondered if she'd ticked him off... Guys could be so proud when it came to competitions.

She looked at the huge dragon holding a paw over his stomach. "Man I'm hungry."

Lola burst out laughing, making Mar raise his eyebrows in wonder, "Holy crap, you're really a beast, Mar," she giggled, wiping the tears of amusement off her eyes. Mar blinked again, confused, but as he approached her she asked: "Mm, you're right though. I'm hungry too. Let's go eat something out. I'm up for a burger."

"Or ten!" grinned the white-haired muscle dragon.

They left for the nearest burger joint and ate until they couldn't anymore. Mar treated of course, since they'd shared quarters for the games earlier. He tried getting her to eat ice-cream but after a couple of burgers the female was full. They came out to a chilly, breezy night. Time had flown by, and it was nearly 11 o'clock already...

Lola hugged herself for warmth, but then felt Mar's large, muscular arms wrap around her body. "Hey, don't be dumb. You know I can keep you warm. Let's stay close, mrr..." he deeply rumbled, making Lola smile as she felt protected. She looked up at him with a discreet grin this time, her narrowed eyes suggesting something.

Mar wasn't very good with picking hints up, but when it was about this, it didn't take him very long. "Very close," he added, keeping her back up against his front as he finally moved his snout down for a kiss.

Lola moaned as Mar gently groped her sides, as if feeling for her trim flesh. She closed her eyes and allowed their snouts to connect, their lips to meet. Mar was very forward, but so was she. They fought with their tongues to see who would invade whose mouth. Eventually, the dragon's tongue overpowered the alligator's easily and then they began wrestling their slick muscles together into a wet, passionate french kiss.

"Mrr..." they murred in unison, making wet noises as they audibly made out. Meanwhile, Mar roamed her body with his big claws, an arm moving down while the other moved up. He groped her hips, pressing his digits against her thighs while his other claw pushed against her hefty chest, squeezing her left breast which made her moan.

But Lola didn't stay behind and quickly moved her paws to feel Mar's muscled thighs behind her, one of her hands moving down to grope his bulgy crotch, making him moan into the kiss.

The two happily made out while groping each other. Mar moved his paw to her ass and squished her buttcheeks even harder, and this continued until Lola slipped her paw into his jeans and began using a much stronger grip on one of his large balls. They broke the kiss off.

Mar looked down at her with a lustful grin. "Let's go home."

"Let's. Your place?"

"My..." Mar was about to finish the sentence when he remembered what he had done earlier in the morning, he quickly corrected himself, "Mind if it's yours?" he said, making Lola blink, but she quickly nodded.

At her level of horniness, how could she say no?

-----------------------

Yay kissies. <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-15-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-16-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-18-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-19-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-19-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-20-2012, 11:49 PM