Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
"I will do as I please." Sel said coldly, before pushing Angel out before it and snapping his fingers. The Plant did not lung or move, but it fired something out from its center. It hit Angel right on the neck, and if she reached to touch it she would feel a sticky glob of blue sap sticking to her. The effects would be almost instantaneous however, weakening her muscles and making it very difficult to move. Gravity seemed to increase drastically, first forcing her to her knees, and then to the ground as the powerful neuro-toxin worked its way into her system.

Small green vines descended from the stalk of the plant, lightly curling around her arms and legs. The vines were thin and not too forceful, meant only to keep her from crawling away in her weakened state. The huge flower loomed over her, and it was patient, waiting for its toxic sap to properly immobilize her before it slowly dropped its head over her a bit and its red and yellow tentacles descended over her, the red ones firmly grasping her arms, legs, and torso as well as her neck, while the other pollen covered yellow tentacles began to lightly feel her up, powdering her with the clear pollen.

Sel turned and left. He knew he could have told her that she was in no real danger, that what the plant was going to feed off of was not, in fact, her flesh and bones. But he was punishing her, and if that is what she thought was going to happen, then all the more punishment.

-----------------------

The Tentacles took the cue and spread her legs wider apart, as though finally about to fuck her in earnest, maybe even grant her release. But no new tentacle appeared, and the pleasure only continued building. It continued in this was for a few more minutes before Lilith would hear, "Enjoying yourself slave?"

Sel stood only a few feet away, admiring her glistening body as she was molested by the tentacles which covered her. He had a smile on his face which told Lilith that he knew exactly what she was feeling and took more than a little pleasure in it. He took a few more torturous moments just watching her, her body spread out and held up by the many limbs that attended her, hips moving to the recognizable dance of intercourse, every hole on her being teased or penetrated by a slimy tentacle.

He leaned over her body then, his mouth coming up next to her ear, the tentacles even turning her head a little bit to accommodate Sel. "They will never give you the pleasure you need. Only your master can grant you the release you desire so much." The tentacle in her mouth pulled out and away, leaving a trail of slime and saliva in its wake.

"Beg me to, and I will fuck you. I will let you cum, let all the pleasure you have pent up inside your body be released all at once. All you need to do is beg, and tell me who your master is." Sel then waited for his answer. Truly, he only half expected Lilith to break at this juncture, and wouldnt be surprised if he had to leave her there to be tormented by him for another day or two. He only had to be careful not to drive his slave insane with all the stimulation he projected into her.

"I will even allow you to spend time with Angel, later on. This is the only choice you will get to make Lilith, to submit to me or to suffer alone. Choose wisely."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 04-08-2012, 07:47 AM