Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
"Ah, wh-what!?" Angel asked as she noticeably backed away from the plant, "P-please master, you, you can't feed me to that thing." She whimpered a bit, assuming he meant that the plant was actually going to eat her.

Lilith groaned loudly, her the building pleasure slowly becoming torturous as she constantly felt her orgasm just out of reach, Dammit, come on, so close, ahhhh, she moaned softly, unable to resist as she thrusted back against the tentacle invading her ass.

"Oh I'm sure that won't be necessary," Lupe smiled, "I already had a feeling she was lying to me, I just wanted to see wheither or not that gut feeling was true." She looked over towards Mai, still speaking to the master, "I'll make sure she is properly taken care of for what she's done. I thank you for your time." she bowed slightly to the master, "And it was a pleasure to meet you Eliza, shame your master got to you first would've loved to have you for a pet." she chuckled a bit before turning to leave, "Let's go," she ordered to Mai.

Once outside and further away from the mansion Lupe turned towards her again, "Selling your own brother into slavery, my you are a cold one aren't you? Good to know you won't have many inhibitions, but I warn you, if you ever dare to double-cross me, it will not end well." she warned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 04-08-2012, 03:33 AM