Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
The master looked at his slave, and the young boy gave a simple nod. "My slave, Eliza, told me that his sister and her boyfriend sold him to the slave market. The conditions there can be...intolerable, for some. Eliza was one of those who found it intolerable. Eventually, I bought him and he became my slave. When I was told about his past, well, I believe family to be important. To betray family deserves punishment. I tricked his sister and her boyfriend and made them slaves in the market, like they had done to him."

The man glared at Mai, who was now sweating despite her usual cool behavior. Or what she thought was cool. She was scared and worried, and if she didn't find some way out of this mess, she would be in trouble.

"Of course if my slave was lying, then I will offer my most sincere apologies to his sister and punish him greatly. If he is not, then I believe you are being lied to," the master explained, glaring at Eliza.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by MasterZero - 04-07-2012, 08:46 AM