Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela smiled and nodded her head. "I would love a nap master!" She said, excited at the prospect of making a nest instead of sleeping in a cage. "Where can I sleep?" She would wait until directed and then go to where Shaun told her it was alright to sleep. She would curl up in that spot, her head rest on her tail, and quickly fall into calm sleep.

---------------

He lead her down, past the their room where they could both hear Lilith moaning from behind the heavy door. Lower and lower they went, until they reached a most unusual place, a large underground Garden. The plants and flowers that grew there were all black and red in color, and no sunlight reached down to here.

There was one absolutely gigantic rosebud hanging down from the ceiling over the garden. It began to slowly unfurl and open as they neared it, revealing several yellow and red tentacles covered in pollen, waving at them from inside the flower. "You will be a meal for my pet here." He explained. "Present yourself before it." He ordered sternly.

If Angel did, the plant lowered its massive head over her and the tentacles crept down, lightly wrapping around her hands and feet, lifting her up towards the rose. "I will return for you when you have received proper punishment." Sel then said, turning around and heading back.

--------------

The tentacles picked up the pace then, seeming to notice her slow seduction, and almost as if rushing to get her to orgasm. But even as the tentacles continued their intense session with her, Lilith would find her pleasure only growing and growing, and never cutting off at an orgasm. The slime she had been sucking was a special drug, a drug that removed the roof of her pleasure zone, allowing her to be endlessly pleasured, without ever reaching orgasm.

Minutes would turn into an hour, and then more. Time seemed to slow as each tentacle carried on its lustful work, and with no release in sight for Lilith.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 04-07-2012, 04:30 AM