Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela looked around at the place and then nodded. "I can try master. Would you like me to do that now?" She asked, still looking at the messy room with a bit of hesitation.

----------------

Sel lifted his eyebrow at her answer. He had asked if she sought punishment, and had answered with a yes and a sorry. Was she playing games with hm? His eyes narrowed and he placed his hand on his chin and thought for a moment. "Very well, you shall be punished. I have a particular...friend, in the dungeons who would be more than willing to preform what is required." He snapped his fingers sharply and said, "Up, up! And follow me slave." He then turned and began to lead her back to the dungeon.

------------------

The hypnotic rhythm of the tentacles which made passionate love to Lilith's now slime coated body continued its sexual tempo. A new tentacle joined in then, this one licking right over her exposed pussy as the two others held her open. The twisting and curling tentacle in her ass continued its sensual dance within her, seeking out sensitive areas to stimulate as it did. More tentacles spilled down from above, wrapping around her stomach and legs, picking her up so that her feet no longer touched the ground and so that she was held up as though lying down in midair.

More of the limbs wrapped around her head, and forced her to look down at her body as it was pleasured, forcing her to see what was happening as well as feel it. As it did this, it began to secrete more slime into her mouth, but this slime tasted good and seemed to work as an aphrodisiac.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 04-05-2012, 04:17 AM