Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela wondered what the rest would be, but nodded all the same, turning back to her food and finishing it all eagerly, licking the bowl clean.

"Mmm," she said, rubbing her stomach. This food tasted much better than the stuff she had to eat at the slave store. She looked up at Shaun and wondered what was to happen next. "Um, master, what else do you want me to learn?" She asked.

-------------------

"You are angering me slave. I do not care what Lilith was to you before this moment, I am tell you what she is now." Sel growled, his voice cold and sharp. "Do you seek punishment?:

-------------------------------------------------------

The tentacle at her ass began to lick more forcefully as the tentacles continued to creep over her body. Two crept under her ass and to her pussy, stroking over her mons and coating her in more of the warm slime. The tentacles began to stroke in a way that opened her petals, and a third came out and licked her exposed treasure. At the same time, the one lick her ass finally became bold and thrust into her, licking all around, twisting and turning, as it slowly began to thrust in and out of her, gaining speed and creating a tempo that the rest of the body began to copy.

As one the tentacle in her mouth would thrust in, frenching her as it face fucked her, the ones on her nipples would suck and then bite with their toothless mouths, those on her stomach would massage up and down following each thrust delivered into her ass, and each lick across her exposed pussy. The Rythem intensified gradually, growing more sensual and passionate with each second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 04-02-2012, 06:07 PM