Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
"Pretty basic, but a good start," Shaun nodded a bit, "Well first of all, you'll only be required to call me master in private, as for the rest, well I'll be more than willing to teach you that." he said with a slight grin.

"Ah, b-but, Lilith, she always took really good care of me, she was very kind too, and protected me." Angel whispered, fidgeting slightly under his glare.

Lilith quickly began to thrash her head, desperately trying to dislodge the tentacle. When failing that she tried to bite down on it, finding that it's gelatinous form rendered it squishy yet hard enough for her to be unable to bite through it. She cried out around it as she tensed up, a bright pink blush covering her pale face as she felt the slime's tongue against her ass-hole, a spot that was a strong erogenous zone for her, often having Angel lick it herself, No, not there, she whimpered a bit as she grew slightly wet, her struggling weakening slightly as pleasure began to flood her body.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 04-01-2012, 05:09 PM