Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela stopped eating and blushed a little when he mentioned her training. "U-Um, well..." she stuttered, trying to remember all the things they had tried to ingrain into her while she had been there. "I'm supposed to call you master, and I know how to...um, pose, for my master. I also know that anything you say is law, no matter what it is. I also know how to do a massage they taught me...and thats most of what I learned...Master!" Angela almost forgot to add in the last bit, blushing a bit. She also wasnt supposed to look at his eyes unless given permission, but Angela just found the last one silly, especially since she really liked looking into Shaun's eyes.

-----------------------

"It does not matter. I am your master, and I am ordering you to understand that she and you are at the same level when compared to me. You are both slaves, both playthings for myself, which I can dispose of as I please. You did not enter a gentle world when you crossed to this wretched city, be grateful that I allow you the choice of a comfortable life at my side." He paused for a moment and smiled.

"Soon even your former mistress Lilith will understand her place as my toy. Very soon in fact. Whether she wishes to accept it or not, she will see just what she is compared to me."

-----------------------

As Lilith shouted, another tentacle slipped into her mouth and began secreting slime into her mouth, pumping in and out as though face fucking her. The tentacles on her back continued slithering down her back, separating into more limbs as they descended. The wet warm arms hugged around her stomach, feeling up and down her toned, sexy body, covering her in its warm secretions.

Further still did the tentacles descend, finally coming to her round ass, which the tentacles encircled quickly and spread wide open. Another tentacle came down between her cheeks and felt around, like a tongue probing her rear cautiously until it reached her rear gate. It focused there, licking and probing with purpose, finding a rhythm that the rest of the tentacles then followed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-31-2012, 09:04 AM