Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Shaun set the ramen down on the table, chuckling a bit at Angela's ravenous appetite, "Guess that means they weren't feeding you much." He figured, "So what kind of training have you been through?" he asked, unable to avoid looking over her figure.

Angel gasped audibly, "B-but, Lilith has always been my mistress, I couldn't see her any other way." she said shyly.

Lilith couldn't help but let out a quick gasp of pleasure as the tentacles ran over her body and latched onto her nipples shuddering as they licked her cheeks, "Grrr, get these disgusting things off me!" she shouted into the dark dungeon.

"Well it seems there's even more bad blood between these two than I'd originally heard." Lupe thought aloud looking between Eliza and Mai, before looking towards his owner, "As I'm sure you can guess I recently purchased Mai here as my slave, I heard about her broth, er, sister, having also been purchased and just thought I'd stop in and say hello." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 03-29-2012, 03:57 PM