Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela licked her lips and nodded eagerly. "I would love some!" She said happily. she would watch him hungrily as he made the ramen, her tail wagging back and forth all the while. She would wait for her ramen and then dig into it as soon as she got some.

---------------

"Hmmm, so she is the one who has trained you so well until now. I must remember to thank her later. But you do understand that, until I say otherwise, you both are slaves before me, of equal rank and standing. In fact, you are in slightly higher standing since you already understand your place. Lilith is not your mistress anymore, instead I am your master and you will obey me first and foremost, is that clear?"

----------------

The tentacles reached down, winding around the chains that bound her arms until they touched her skin. They were strong and smooth, covered in the warm slime, and they hesitated when they finally touched her. Then, all at once, they began to rush down more quickly, wrapping around her hands and arms as they proceeded down until they reached her shoulders.

Then they split, some going down her back, rubbing their slimy bodies across her bare skin, while others circled around to her front, coiling around her breasts, the ends of the tentacles sprouting small mouths which latched onto her nipples. Other tentacles still moved up around her neck and to her jaw line, "Licking" her face and searching for her mouth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - by D.mise - 03-29-2012, 09:10 AM